Chapter 8 Afterwards/ The (very) Next Day (waddle, waddle)

Sup! How are ya'll? No, announcements so far today.

Oh, wait I have Taika's Playlist! I will change it a bit as my music style changes but I will let you know what I changed...probably. Cause I use this playlist all of the time including while I write this! Anyways here is the link! (Yes it is on youtube I don't have Spotify...yet.) I will (if I remember) post it in the comments just in case you can't use the link.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLk7JJj1KpbGO__tBMo7arpf3MUkm1W51n

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taika's POV

As I walk down the street I listen to some music on my playlist. I smile a little while reminiscing about 'Kumo while the song Light Behind your eyes plays. I was glad I made this a somewhat long playlist because the walk home from my job at -insert fancy restaurant name-.

"BaA!" Is heard from the alleyway I was walking past and I am soon tackled by a pink girl with a black eye...s that's just Mina. I get up quickly and dust off the suit with worry on my face.

"Mina!" I start and look around the suit looking to see if it was okay. "How are you? And please be careful with the suit I can't exactly afford dry cleaning" I ask and say when my suit was okay.

"I'm doing good! How are you and what are you doing?" She asks.

"I am going home!" I replied turning to face her.

"Oh? That's cool!"

"So what are you doing in an alleyway?"

"Looking for you actually!" She says. I give her a confused look. "The girls and I are celebrating by eating out but we didn't have you so we came to ambush you!" She says. I nod confused but interested.

"Wait did you say we?"

She nods and the rest of the girls come out of the shadow. I blink surprised and Mina grabs my forearm and begins walking in an opposite direction than I was going. I hiss in pain seeing as she grabbed one of the parts that I accidentally burnt. She lets go and smiles at me apologetically. I smile an 'it's okay'.

"Also. While I appreciate the invitation I must decline because I have someone to eat with" She and the other girls raise their eyebrows.

"At like 10 at night?" Kyoka asks.

"Well, you could say the same about you guys."

"Hey, Taika-chan? Kero" Tsu asks I look at her. "While you do look rather nice in a suit why are you wearing it?"

"Oh! I had a shift at work!" I explain.

"Shouldn't you be letting your arms heal? Recovery girl told you to take it easy" Momo says.

"Oh, I did though!" I reply while thinking of how I only took two trays out at a time instead of my normal 4-6. (Workaholic-_-){Taika:You shoosh it} While it did slow down my productivity it was quite nice to take a small break.

"Then why were you at work?" She continues.

"Because I have to be," I answer simply. "Now if it's okay I gotta go!" We part ways and the rest of the night was a good night.

Once I got home I pulled out an instant ramen cup and heat up the teakettle. While that is heating up I went to check my answers on a bit of homework and put on one of 'Kumo's old shirts. It was still way too big on me. The teakettle clicked to let me know it was done heating up the water. I hop up to pour the ramen into the cup and finish making it. (Don't judge me I have only made the packaged kind.)

I pick it up a little giggly and walk to his room. I sit down in front of his picture one again while I imagine he is truly there.

"Hey, Kumo!" I say and he smiles at me in my mind.