Chapter 13 (~Angsty~) Villain attack!

No news as of now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taika's POV

I look at what was in front of me and mentally mutter.

'Shit'

I take off one of my gloves instantaneously and run to the dirt beast. 

"Cover me!" I yell. Others nod and do so knowing what I am going to do. I get to the thing and disintegrate it. It turns to dust and a few of my classmate's cheer and I put my fists up triumphantly but that triumph only lasted a second when another fucking beast comes about. I groan a little and we continue doing what we did for the first one except for taking turns of who attacks it and finishes it off. I glare and flip off the light shining as we walk out of the forest. Iida gasps.

"Who taught her that!?" He yells doing his hand chopping motion I presume. We step out of the forest and I purposely fell on my face and groan into the ground. Water is splashed on me and I stand up and wave away the steam and glare at Kacchan who had his eyebrows raised and an indifferent face. 

"Throw water at me one more time and I will personally beat your ass!" I say angrily and Kacchan laughs. 

"Taika don't say that!" Iida says.

"Why not you guys say it!" I respond and he groans.

"We need to keep her away from Bakugo!" He sighs.

"You can't make me do anything!" I say and pretend to hold a box of corndogs and copy the vine and stand up.

"You think you can exclude a classmate from my wrath four-eyes!" Kacchansays and picks me up while running off like a gremlin. It was quite funny.  "Yeah no I'm bored now," He says and tosses me a bit I land on the ground.

"What time do you think it is?" I ask him and he shrugs angrily.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know!" He yells and I roll my eyes.

"Okay fine be that way! I'll just go ask someone in the group, Oh look it's the superhero team!" I say monotonously and walk towards the group while he does his wonky walk thing. I slightly smirk at that and turn my head to pay attention to the hero group. I look at Mandalay and smile she catches a glimse of me and winks a little. I nudge Jiro whomst I stood by and she smiled.

"Alrighty congratulations you made it through the forest!" Pixie-bob half yelled joyfully. "Of course it was a bit slow compared to what we would have done but still good job especially you guys!" She said to MIdoriya and Todoroki while a small child comes out from behind Mandalay.

"Oh hey Kota! These are the hero students that are staying with us this week," She says and even though he was already angry looking you could see he looked even angrier.

~After introducing Kota cause I am feeling hella lazy~

I half glare at the demon child after he punched Izuku in the lower area. I roll my eyes and we go to dinner and get ready for the activity tomorrow.  (Fuck I just got body slammed with writers block... not even the music is working... can't fucking think!)

~After dinner~

I sigh a little while my fellow female classmates undress in the changing room. I stand in a corner and wrap a towel around myself feeling very uncomfortable. We walk over to the soaking area I dip my foot in and step in dropping the towel to the side and quickly submerging myself into the water. I keep most of myself under the water through out the whole thing. I hear a wack and notice that Kota had just hit Mineta over the wall. I let out a grumpy sigh and send Kota a thumbs up. He looks over and accidentally falls off the wall and I stand up worriedly.