Chapter 19 (:DL:) Sleepover!

No announcements so far!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taika's POV

I sighed while coming into the dorm common room practically melting from exhaustion. I put y purse down and toss off my shoes beside the door and I slightly unbutton my shirt not going the full way for you know modesty! I walk into the dark kitchen and open the instant ramen pouring the warm water in and letting it sit while I open the fridge for no particular reason.

"Taika~," A voice says behind me. I jump away and realize it was just Mina from the light of the fridge.

"Not now I'm busy!" I said and grabbed my instant noodles.

"Hah you thought that I would stop from that," She mumbled.

"We're having a sleepover in Momo's dorm so since it's a girl party you have to come!" She smiled. 

"But I am nona bannona," I said. (If you know that tik tok I officially love you {I will adopt you as an older sibling unless you don't want me too [Alternatives are just friends or otherwise what you want]} and you will get a shout out and if you ask spoilers in pms.)

"That doesn't matter! Come on it will be fun!" She smiled pulling on my arm softly in a joking manner. 

"Sorry but I have work to do tonight I have homework and some shit to file," I say tiredly.

"Nope, it's been decided you are coming! I was actually sent down here to scout you out and bring you up!" She said while dragging my tired but towards the stairs while I am slurping up my instant noodles. Once we got to Yaoyorozu's door she knocked on the door and Momo opened the door and smiled.

"You found her!"

"Them right now!" Mina replied smiling.

"Oh forgive me them!" I nodded continuing to slurp up my noodles.

"Sorry but I can't go in her room is clean and I am eating my noodles and don't want to mess up her room," I said while momentarily pausing my slurping.

"Oh, it's okay! We're all eating in here!" Momo smiled and Mina pushed me in I made sure not to spill the broth in the cup and sat on the large bed.

"Good evening ladies!" I said somewhat cheerfully.

"Good evening enby!" Jiro replied waving slightly.

 I nodded.

"All hail the class mom!" Ochaco said as Momo re-entered her room.

"Op- never had a mom before," I said in a joking manner.

"Hah?" I heard a more masculine voice hum. I looked to see that Izuku was also invited.

"I'm an honorary girlfriend for being a nonbiney," They explained while Tsu began to mess with their hair. I smiled a little at the tik tok reference. I did a nice hand. And they giggled.

"What do you mean you've never had a mom before?" Mina asked.

"My dad died before he got married to this lady named Emi Fukukado," I replied. "And you know my origins."

"Secret love child!" Shoto says as he walks by half stepping in.

"What are you doing Shoto?"

"Bigender he/she preferring masculine pronouns," He says and walks off. I nodded.

"Coming out party?" Mina said and a few people blushed. "Chill I'll start!"

"Please do Ashido!" Momo replied.