Chapter 16 Moving into the dorms

I live!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Denki's POV (surprise surprise)

"Ooo! What's this?" I say looking at a suitcase and a few boxes. 

"It's a suitcase Kaminari," Iida says looking over. I internally gay panic. How is he so fucking hot! 

"Ima try and open it!" He mumbles and giggles typing in multiple wrong codes on the side.

~A while later~

Taika's POV

"Oh I think that I found myself a cheerleader," I mumble-sing while I half dance into the kitchen holding my instant ramen cup.

"Good evening Taika," I hear a voice from behind me and jump. I see the whole class at a table.

"Good evening... what are y'all doing up!" I asked wondering why they were eating dinner at 9 o'clock at night.

"Waiting for you to eat dinner together as a class," Iida explained quickly. "May I ask where were you?"

"Oh! Well I was at work!" I replied and gesture to the suit.

"Oh well come sit down it's dinner time," He said. I nodded and put down my instant ramen cup and go to sit in the only seat that was open which just so happened to be between Denki and Sero.

"Thanks for waiting but you don't need to do that!" I say with an embarrassed blush on my face and I scratch my neck.

"It's cool bro!" Sero says from my left side and brings his arm around my shoulder. My heart for some stupid reason began to beat out of control and I felt my face go more red. 

"Lets say the words and dig in!" Denki said beside me.

"Itadakimasu!" We say and dig into tortalini. (I'm basic and don't wanna look up actual things they eat fight me)

"So how was work?" Iida asks. I look up and around the table to see who he was looking at knowing several of my classmates work. Including Sero, Uraraka, Shoji and a few others I don't feel like mentioning. Iida was looking at me.

"Oh! It was pretty normal had a Karen today though so that wasn't fun, I almost got a ruined suit when her and her kid were trying to throw spaghetti at me." I ramble.

"Oh dear! What did you do?" Iida asks and a few classmates who were having their own conversation turned their attention towards me.

"Well after I wrestled the crazy thing off of me I went to management," I said boredly. "YOu'd think in a fancier place they'd act more civilized. I'd expect this kind of play from some of the guys at Peggy's but a middle aged white woman jumping off a table wrestling you is something you don't see very often,"

"What the fuck!" Kacchan says and I shrug. 

"That's just how it goes." I say and eat a noodle? (What are they supposed to be called?) "Oh also I found a new song that isn't actually that new!" I say and put it on.

It gets to the first verse and the name Midas pops up.

"Midas is the guy that wished he could turnthins into gold by touching them right?" Denki asks besides. My eyes widen.

"I should have gone with Midas!" I say and slap my face. "Fuck!"

"Bakugo!" Iida says after I say the bad word.

"Fuck off four eyes!" He yelled back.

"You are like a Hades Midas secret love child," Todoroki says across the table. "I'm renaming you in the group chat." I roll my eyes.