Chapter 9 Internship with Endeavor

Alrighty! Welcome to another chapter! No announcements so far coming from last Wednesday! Also, I am still super happy that I did get a chapter out last week, I was concerned I wasn't going to be able to write while being on spring break! I was debating whether I should give you a double update today and skip last week or do what I am doing now and keep it every Wednesday! As you can see I chose the latter. Also, Summer vacation is 9 weeks away for me so I might have a hard time writing and getting chapters out then. I am also working on a story that has been swirling around in my head I finally have somewhat a plot and it is going to be rather important to my possible future career as a mangaka! (When it is finished it will be posted to Wattpad perhaps on a different account I don't know) Also, I started another Fanfic called Spirits of Secret with my buddy (i'd @ them but the thing it being wonky)! 

Sorry for the non-fanfic news!

What do you know... I did have announcements!

Anyways let's get to this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Taika's POV)

I sigh a little and knock on Endeavour's door then holding my hero suit with both hands. The door opens to reveal an angry but fireless endeavor. I resist the urge to raise my eyebrows, so I smile with a dull look in my eyes. He glares a little.

"Come in," He grumbles walking inside leaving the door open. I step inside nd place the things I brought beside the door while closing it quietly before following him.  He steps into an office type room and motions for me to come in. I step inside and we sit at opposite ends of his desk.

"You may be wondering why I have asked you here," He begins.

"I have,"  I say.

"Well I noticed your quirk and the control you have over it, I think it would be quite well with Shoto-" He begins I raise my hand.

"Excuse me but I don't think that would do well and I still only have minimum control over my quirk, also I ma not interested in your son or any deal you could possibly have to offer to me," I say politely and straighten my tie a bit. (Me knowing that Shoto is her uncle, and yes she wore a suit knowing this was probably a business thing) "I am also hesitating seeing as my father may or may not have died at your hands, although I do not know the relation, I have done research and it says that he spontaneously combusted on your property" I continue. He bows his head and nods.

"I understand your wariness, also I didn't know Touya had a hidden relationship and a daughter," He replies.

"You knew him?" I ask. He nods.

"He was my failure of a son," He grumbles. I stare at him with a blank face and clap my hands on my face pulling it down begrudgingly.

"So that means we are related and I am a Todoroki," I say and flop down having an internal crisis. I am related to the number two hero and considers my father a failure and finds me okay. I pause and bring my head up to see him also trying to work out what happened. "Can I see a picture of him?" 

He nods and digs around. He picks up a picture frame and hands it to me. I take the picture frame with care. I look at a twelve-year-old-looking boy with spikey red and white hair with a two-year-old-looking sister and an even younger brother. I smile he stands up and gives me a look.

"Time for you to meet everyone you will be staying with while on your internship here," He says seriously with an even harsher tone than before. I nod and place the picture on his desk, following after him. He makes it back to the area we began except this time there are three people here instead of emptiness.