Chapter 30 The final chapter

Haha! We did it! We made it to the last one! Alright alright I'll keep the speech to the end-

This is also probably gonna be a short chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd Person POV

Taika walked down the dark sidewalk with the occasional street lamp to the destination they were supposed to meet at. Kind of cursing Shigaraki for leaving him so unprepared. In this cursing, he failed to notice Monoma creeping behind him and another person creeping on the rooftops just barely casting a noticeable shadow on the road.

A few minutes later Taika had made it to the middle of the sidewalk on the street and spotted Shigaraki and Dabi just standing there.

"Dude what the fuck! I was in the middle of a party! You know how sus it is to leave in the middle! What is so urgent that you needed to see me here and now!" He half yelled, flinging his arms out, continuing to walk towards the two.

"You dumbfuck you were followed!" Shigaraki grumbled and pointed behind Taika. He looked behind himself to see a shocked Monoma pointing at him.

"Y-your the traitor!" He exclaimed. Taika closed his eyes and sighed.

"No that's not whats going on!" He said trying to cover shit up but while he was talking Monoma lunged at him and touched his face knocking him back. Taika stood back up and Monoma fell onto him landing a hand on Taika's left hip as well as his right shoulder out of fear. Taika begins to decay on his hip and burn on his shoulder and Monoma, scared of what he's done, runs away. Taika turned slowly to face his two biological dad's. He smiled with tears in his eyes and poked one side of his mouth to push it up further with is index finger. Slowly he began to sob and crouch down while Shigaraki and Dabi rushed over.

"Kumo it hurts," He whined looking towards Shigaraki's blue hair his eyes too fogged from tears to see who it actually was and too delirious from the pain to realize, just wanting his uncle kumo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

✌️😆✌️

Yep that's where it ends! Hope you enjoyed cause this is now finished aside from the holiday specials I have yet to write! And I have a small plot for the second book if y'all want it!

Now for my speech-

Okay not really a speech but I just wanted to say. Thank you for sticking with me through this and I hope you enjoyed it if you did. Congratulations for making it to the end I am glad you made it!

Now for a final-

It's Wednesday mah dud