Chapter 1 Childhood Pt. 1

(They are around four and five right now)

~Taika's POV~

 "Come on Miss Sticki! We must go to the desert palace to fight the dragon!" I say to the stick in my gloved hand. I found two really cool sticks one was like a sword and the other had a nose. I was sitting under my favorite tree hiding from the other kids to play my game uninterrupted when I heard yelling from across the playground. I gasp and drop my two awesome sticks and look to see what was happening. The Bakugo Agency was ganging up on the broccoli Deku kid.

"Go lady Taika! You must go save broccoli!" I whisper in the voice of the nosy stick. I pick her up again. And look at her.

"But Miss Sticki I can't fight the All Mighty Kacchan!" I respond in my voice.

"You have a strong quirk use it!" She grumbled at me.

"No, Miss Sticki I can't he'll get hurt or die!" I say thinking about the decay quirk.

"But what about your fire?" She says annoyed at me.

"No Daddy and papa are already mad at me for burning myself when I manfestered it, And it hurts!" I respond sadly. "My quirk is useless," I say plopping to the ground and rubbing a small burn scar on my right forearm.  I hear an explosion and crawl over to see the broccoli boy laying on the ground. And Agency Bakugo walking away triumphantly like they defeated a villain and the little kid he was protecting running away.

"At least go and check if he's alright!" Miss Sticki says to me sadly. I nod and stand to walk to him. 

"Can you come with me Miss Sticki?" I ask.

"No you don't want him to think you are crazy I'm just a stick now go!" She whispers yells. I nod sadly and put her down and walk over nervously. As I stood near him he sniffed and blinked a few tears away. I finish the last few steps to him and look at him holding a hand out to him being sure to keep one finger away from the rest even with my glove I have to be extra careful with things. He looks at my hand confused. I shrink away a bit.

"I heard what happened are you alright?" I whisper speak. He smiles and nods taking my hand I watch my pinkie to make sure it doesn't make contact with him. I finish helping him up and he smiles even wider.

"My name is Izuku, what's your's?" He asks really happily bouncing around like a bunny. 

"My name is Taika, also I thought you're name was Deku that's what the All-Mighty Kacchan calls you," I say happily and confused on the last part. He saddens when I say Deku.

"He says it means useless" he mumbles. I pause.

"It's really cool how you survived that, Kacchan is really strong!" I say changing the subject my turn being the bunny. He brightens up again.

"You really think so?"  he asks. I nod really fast. He pauses and looks at my hand and the gloves. He picks up my hand and twists it around to get a better look at the glove. "What are your gloves for?"

"Oh! They are for my quirk so I don't destroy anything!" I say smiling. I remember holding miss Sticki in my hand and realize I just left her there. I gasp bringing my hands to my face. I grab bro- Izuku's hand and drag him with me to where I was before hoping he'd play with me. " Come sir broccoli! Miss Sticki is in trouble we still need to go to the desert castle and fight the dragon!"  He looks at me confused then smiles and follows me.

"I'm coming Lady Taika," He says. I giggle and we head to the back of the tree. "Hey, Taika?"

"Yeah Izuku?"

"What game are we playing?"  

I pause. "I don't know but you need a sword to fight the dragon," I say picking up my sword. He looks around and picks up a good sword stick. I pick up Miss Sticki and show him. "This is Miss Sticki we have to get her to her castle." He nods determinedly. We peek from behind the tree and run to the castle yelling. I point my sword to the mound of sand I made.