Chapter 24 ✨Tea✨

No announcements! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taika's POV

"I'm sorry you what?" He asked and I let out a nervous chuckle.

"Took, over the... LOV," I replied nervously. He pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a big sigh. "In my defense, I was just in character and that persona is um! How should I put this... very powerful? Not sure how to explain it,"

"Yeah yeah," He replied. I got a message on my phone and picked it up. It was in the league chat.

"It's from the league," I said quickly and tapped on it.

~Chat~

Crusty: hey kid!

xxx-xxx-xxxx: Yees?

xxx-xxx-xxxx: Hold up!

xxx-xxx-xxxx changed their name to Midas

Midas: Now yes?

Crusty: Get your butt over here they wanted some of our workers and he requested specifically you so you have to work with them for an unknown amount of time so behave

Midas: Fuck you!

~Out of chat~

"Guess who has a man on the inside of the Yakuza now!" I grumbled smiling sarcastically at Shota.

"Nice," He did his sarcastic smile.

"No! Not nice! They practically gave me away!" I replied to which he laughed. "Out I gotta get ready!"

"Yeah whatever good luck and be careful little shit!" He replied walking out. I rolled my eyes and quickly got into my villain persona and weaved my way out and to the location of the Yakuza base, I was sent to.

~ A little later~

I knocked on the door with a dull and annoyed face.

The door opens and I see a man with long gray hair with arrows at the end. He gestured for me to come inside and I sauntered in and through the halls, he leads me through while I was making a mental map.

"Greeting child!" Overhaul greeted sarcastically. I raised my eyebrows.

"Good evening sir," I smiled in my best sarcastic waitress voice.

"So you can act civilized and nice!" He said with sarcastic shock in his voice. "Can you babysit though?"

"Why?"

"Yeah whatever you're babysitting Eri with my kid," He said and gesturing for me to follow him. I followed him to a dimly lit room.

"Soji!" The man shouted and a little kid flinched in the room while another kid came through the hall in an almost matching suit to Overhaul except with a better and more matching color scheme. 

"Pffft!" I went when I saw the kid and he glared at me which only made me wanna laugh more. I finally burst out laughing and rolled over on the ground.

"Care to explain what it so funny?" The kid asked. I wheezed and was sent into another fit of laughter.

"You him he-" I started and weezed again. I paused for a moment to recollect myself and turned back to them to see them almost looking like the fnaf animatronics foxy and funtime foxy but the anamatronics looked better. I smirked.

"What ever get along and get to know your sibling better," OVerhaul said as he walked off.

"That clown is my sibling!" We shouted causing him to chuckle and close a door. I heard the door lock and I glared at the other kid who was glaring back at me.