Chapter 18 (:DL:) Training!

You'd think these Dorm Lifes would be easier!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taika's POV

I flipped the bracelet that Izuku gave me to purple and walked outside my dorm while pulling down my skirt and pulling up the shorts I had put on underneath. I am them/they today.

"Hey, Izuku!" I greeted them when I spotted them in the common room heading to get some breakfast. I waved at them with the arm that had the bracelet on it and they looked at the bracelet and nodded.

"Good morning Tai!" They greeted and we walked to the kitchen. I made some toast and they pour a bowl of cereal.

"So how are you homie?"

"Doing okay I guess, I think I had a nightmare but I can't remember what it was about."

"That sucks, but hey if you ever need to talk you know where to come buddy!"

They smiled.

"Thank you, same for you bro...?" They said and asked for confirmation about the nickname. I nodded. A few moments later Iida walked into the kitchen. We locked eyes and the glares were set. "Ready to go to class?" Izuku asked pulling me away from the conflict with Iida.

"Yup let's go!" I smiled and threw away my half-eaten toast and grabbed a cup of coffee. 

We parted ways when we got to the classroom and went to our desks. We sent each other the hearts you make with your thumb and index finger.

The rest of the class came in and sat at their desk.

Aizawa then stood up unzipping his sleeping bag.

"I feel tensions in the air," He said and smiled. "We're having a training exercise this afternoon,  I was going to let you choose your own partners but I feel the tension and know who it is between so that is who you are going to be paired with."

I made a big sigh while angrily smiling at the wall.

"Also!" Aizawa said. (Shit that ending might come sooner than I planned!... Oops! {Don't worry you still have another arch after this one!}) "Guess who has provisional licensing exams! You do you little bitches!"

"Sir I don't think you should swear in class!" Iida says standing up and doing his hand choppy thing.

"It's not like you haven't had your rebellious stage, need I say more, Iida!" I said out loud to him causing him to turn red and sit in his seat. That what I thought jerk!

"As much as I love seeing this drama was that really necessary Shirakumo?"

"Yes, sir it was!" 

"Oh, tea! Come here y'all have free time... prepare for training later," Aizawa said quickly and I walked over to his desk suddenly feeling really sassy. I flipped my bracelet back to pink and waved at Izuku and they nodded gratefully that I was keeping them in the loop. "Tea?"

"Tea,"

"Aight spill!" Aizawa said as he leaned against the wall in his sleeping bags.

"Okay so you know how I have Sunday as my day off and I like you am an insomniac trying my best to catch up on my days off right?"

He nodded.

"Well, Denki had come to my room to help me unpack after he locked my suitcase. Then I came downstairs and Iida was talking about how he thought it was great to have dorms so that you can grow in closeness and what kinda person your classmates are! And he was kinda glaring at me and I knew he was talking about me coming down at about 1 so I felt I had to defend myself!"