Chapter 29 Party

Aight this is going to be a short chapter as well but there may be tea. (I don't know I haven't written the chapter yet)

(Yo short announcement about another story!

I am writing a non-fanfic book this is also a graphic novel {Pictures in the above space and the words are mainly for chickpeas and garbanzo beans who don't have good wifi and can't read the pictures or prefer reading words,}  It is a love story about my two characters {Not revealing a lot yet} But I also kinda need some help. 

Can y'all list some tropes/ plot ideas? Just an FYI it is in a universe similar to the pixar movie Onward but more towards the end of the movie and has more fantasy type elements. {It's a work in progress that had to be done now because I told me so} 

Thank you!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taika's POV 

(Ngl I'm already bored as shit)

"All I'm saying is that it is totally possible!" Denki said while the rest of the group laughed.

"Come on man, the American government using furbies to spy on people?" Sero began and I paused.

"Well it's not too bad of a theory, but it would be kinda illegal, and we aren't American citizens nor are we government so they have no reason to spy," I said and Denki deflated, sticking out his tongue.

"You're no fun,'' He mumbled.

"Whatever," I smiled sticking my tongue out back at him. Our small group of three laughed again and dispersed. I went over to the other girls/nonbies in my class well, the ones that I know of anyways. 

"Taika!" Mina waved me over.

"Wassap fuckers!" I replied smiling widely. Suddenly a slow song came on. (I told y'all it would be a short chapter)

Monoma came over surprisingly smiling his usual smug smile.  He looked at me and smiled wider while the emotion behind it changed. I shifted my weight to my other foot uncomfortably.

"Shirakumo-chan, may I have this dance?" He asked. I smiled gently and rubbed the back of my neck.

"No thank you, I don't wanna dance ri-" I started and he looked visibly upset while he interrupted me.

"And I don't need your hands of death on me, now can we dance now," He said. I blink feeling hurt. I nodded defeatedly taking his hand and staring at the ground while we made our way to the dance floor.  After a minute of swaying, I heard a voice and looked up to see Sero tapping on his shoulder with a strained version of his usual wide smile.

"Excuse me can I cut in?" He asked Monoma. Monoma was hesitant but passed me over with a twirl. He then went over to a nearby wall. "You good?" He asked and looked him in the face smiling again.

"Yeah," I said and leaned into his chest like how you see in romantic movies. Of course it's completely platonic right? (Isn't it platonic? A little too platonic!)

The song quickly ended and we parted ways. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I took it out while I made my way to the bathroom. Once I saw it was from the LOV telling me to come over I sent a quick message to Nezu telling him what's up and left the party. Unknowingly being followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woo! That's the end of the second to last chapter! See y'all next chapter!

Have a good day for my jumping beans and a good night for my fellow night owls,

Your Author,

Me!

And as always-

It's Wednesday mah dudes!