Chapter 12 Mall, packing, Arrival

Oh yeah! I'm back baby! Not that I was ever gone! I just feel more like myself. Amazing what Bendy And The Ink Machine music can do for your mood! Also, I just had a brain-blowing moment just now. ASL used to be my first language but I like half forgot it... Anyway, I figured out why I do so many wild hand gestures when I am talking. My brain still kind of talks with my hands and it's crazy! 

What are some things that you do and realize why?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taika's POV

(This is a week later by the way)

 I vibe with the music in my headphones while I wait for my classmates.  The song (Build up our machine) comes on and I step away from the wall beside the door and begin to move my body to the music. Shuffling and spinning and I begin singing along while smiling and begin to bring in some swing style movements mixed with some of the tap-dancing styles. At this point, I had gained a small crowd and I unplug my headphones and blast the music. I notice one of my classmates, Sero, in the crowd clapping to the tempo. I smile at him and grab his hand and pulled him to the circle I had been in the center of. Moments later he got the beat and we synced. We swung each other around and laughed. It had gotten to where the voice was more radio-like and we did it a little bit on the romantic side with him taking the lead. After that part, we let go and went back to the normal dancing beat. Suddenly the song ended and I turned off my phone and we laughed. The crowd began to clap. Sero grabs my hand and we bow. I blush a little and the class comes through the crowd. Mina instantly comes and squeezes me in a tight hug. I laugh a little and pushed her off.

"Is this your casual clothes?" She asks pointing to my waitress uniform. (It looks like a 1950's type uniform if you would like to look it up) I smile sheepishly and shake my head no. "Oh-" She said and ran me into the building.  Once she released me from her grip I chuckled and sat at the water fountain and pulled out my sketchbook and began doodling I ended up drawing Sero and I dancing except to a more 1950s swing type theme. I glare at it and look up as if talking to my brain. 

"Quit it with this romance, as far as it will go is being great bro's" I mumble.

"What's that about bros?" I hear Denki's voice says. I jump and flip the drawing close to my chest so that he doesn't see.

"Oh hey Pichu!" I say and smile at him. I see Sero beside him and make an oh shit smile. Pichu sits beside me and tries to put his arm around my shoulders. My face goes unamused and I take one of his fingers, bring it over my head, and toss it into his lap, and he laughs.

"What can only Sero-bro touch you?" He asks teasingly and makes a kissy face. I feel a heavy blush come over my face, raise my eyebrows, and push him into the water. I stand and start giggling as he goes in and he shocks the water a little. He sits up and glares at me with water dripping down his face. He mouths a 'your dead' which sends me deeper into giggles and he jumps out of the fountain and I begin running. He runs after me quickly gaining on me. I spot a wall and a pole. I grab the pole and half run up the wall and set myself onto the convertor belt and hop down onto the escalator stairs going up. I stick my tongue out at him while he runs into a wall. He bounces and runs up the normal stairs. I look to the side and spot Tenya at a pants store. I speed walk my way over and start a conversation.

"Hello, Iida!" I say. He looks at me and smiles putting his arms to his side casually having had them folded before.

"Hello, Taika-chan!"  He responds and does his boi thing. 

"So what are you up to?" I ask and Denki comes in and looks a bit pissed. He walks over casually and smiling. He looks down at something and snatches my sketchbook and looks at the page I was on.  He looks at the drawing and begins laughing. I wince and begin jumping at it as he was holding it above his head. "Give it back!" I complain while jumping.