Chapter 20 Special Moves/Tagged!

Happy 20th chapter! Ready to go? Probably yes now let's get to the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taika's POV

I pushed my bangs back and over the mask for my suit while we're beginning the new activity of making up a so-called special move. Honestly, I am very confused about how I can do this. I suppose I can figure out how to make my quirk more long-ranged? I pause and pick up a stone and took off my glove. I put all five fingers on it and threw it into another rock. If this goes as planned this should work. I smile when the other rock also disintegrated. Interesting. 

"Shirakumo!" All Might said walking behind me with a broken arm.

"Yes, All Might?" I asked standing properly and skating over to him a little. He shifts a little uncomfortably.

"I wanted to talk to you about what happened when Young Bakugo was kidnapped," He said. I shrunk guiltily and rubbing the back of my neck with my gloved hand.

"Haha yeah?" I asked putting on my other glove.

"Come meet me in my office," All Might said.

"But sir I have to come up with and practice my special move!" I protested. He averted his gaze.

"Well yes but Aizawa said it would be best to do it now! And with your quirk," He starts and pauses sadly. I exhale and smile sadly while e rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh yeah! I'm going to go change out of my suit and um meet you in your office then!" I smiled and skated to the changing room. Quickly I changed out of my suit and sadness hung on my shoulders. I teared up a bit and sat on a bench in the room. I knew he was right so why am I so sad? Coming here was such a mistake. I should never have become a hero with such a villainous quirk. 

~Suicidal type thoughts~

I should have finished the job. I should have just put the finger down. 

~Suicidal type thoughts over~

I shake my head and wiped the tears walking too All Mights office. Wiping my eyes one more time and putting on a smile I knocked on All Might's door.

He opened the door with a smile and gestured for me to come inside. I walked in and sat in a chair as he closed the door.

"Are you aware that your great grandmother is Nana Shimura?" He asked almost instantly getting to the point.

"Yup!" I smiled while thinking of the mystery woman.

"Oh well that's all I really had to say then!" He smiled. "Would you like some tea or coffee?"

"Coffee would be great if you don't mind." I smiled and he made two cups of coffee.

"I'm more of a coffee person myself," He said while placing a cup in front of both of us. He took a sip of his and I took a sip of mine. I felt the warm liquid run down my throat and a small amount of energy begin to flow through me.

We sat in silence.

"I'm sorry for pulling you out of class young Shirakumo," He started and struggled for words. "It's just finding a super move for you might be kind of dangerous!" 

"It's okay," I said dully showing I wanted to drop the subject.

"So how's things at your work place?"

"Which one?"

"Um the first one?"

"'S fine nothing too special,"