Chapter 15 Kurogiri...& Saturday

No announcements other than y'all are probably gonna hate me this chapter so heheheheheh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sighed as I paid the driver and walked to the door. I see Shota outside and he nodded towards the door still folding his arms.

"Hey hey, Aizawa-sensei!" I greet.

"Do you know why you are here?"

"Nope! You just kinda summoned me," I replied putting my hands in my pockets. He nodded and walked towards the door. I followed a little confused.

"Great, well Hizashi and I figured that you should know this just like Hizashi and I but you can't tell anyone else seeing as nobody else can know this. Also, All Might has also summoned you something about the big villain he fought yesterday." He said while walking me through the maze of halls. I nodded what he was saying to show I understand.

"So what do I get to know just like you and uncle 'Zashi?" I ask as he opened a door with the prisoner Kurogiri. I look at it confused then his warp gate was wafted around a little as it shows his face. 

"Kurogiri... is dad?"  I say choking a little on my tears. I brought my hand to my mouth and ran over to the glass. I could feel the strange stare from Shota. I began to cry quickly wiping the tears away. "This is all their fault," I mumble darkly and turn away from Kumo.  

"Shiit!" Hizashi said in a high-pitched voice looking down.

"Don't go pulling an Iida," Shota said warningly. Tears began to fall again.

"How can I not!" I half sob while gesturing to Kumo. "They killed him! They took him away! Why aren't you guys trying to find them! We need to put them in prison," I say and they nod.

"I get that and yes that has passed through our minds but we can't," Aizawa says not bothering to give me a reason. I bit my lip and looked down shutting my eyes tight almost as if this was something from a nightmare and I would wake up from this soon.

"T?" A groggy voice said from behind me. I turn around to see that he was talking to me. I smiled a little wiping the tears from my eyes waves of emotions crashing down on me.

"Hey dad," I say into the little microphone. I giggled as his face melted into shock. He smiled fondly.

"How are you kiddo?" He asked while his own tears began to run down his face.

"I'm good!" I let out a wet laugh."You're back!" I say and he nods.

"I'm back," He says and I remember why he was gone and start sobbing again. I've done that quite a bit in the last few days now haven't I?

"I'm sorry!" I say and his face morphs into concern.

"Why is that big T?"

"I didn't mean to accidentally kill you!" I say.

"It's fine," He said.

(Heh heh heh heh heh heh I'm so evil)

"Kid wake up!" The taxi driver said and I blinked the sleep from my eyes. "We're here!" He finished and I paid. Walking over to Aizawa.

"All Might said he wanted to see you," He said hesitating. I nodded and he took me inside through a maze of halls but down a different path than we took in my dream. Aizawa knocked on a different door and All Might opened up in his weak form almost glaring. "Shirakumo is here," He said. All Might smiled.

"Thank you Aizawa- san!" He said and nodded me in while Aizawa walked away. I stepped inside the room and he closed the door going back to his dark expression. "Your grandfather wanted to see you," I nod and look towards the prison window.