Chapter 2 Childhood Pt 2

Aight continuing where I left off

~~~~

"Alrighty captain go get ready for bed!" Uncle Kumo says. I gasp.

"No!" I say. He raises his eyebrows and gives me a really come on. I put a little and walk to my room and get into my black kitten onsie that has a hood. I look at the mirror on my door and pull the hood over my head. "Going stealth mode!" I whisper and sneak down the hall in the shadows.

"You've been raising her well it's a shame that her parents have been gone so long." The black haired boy says.

"Yeah well actually her grandfather and I have been thinking about letting me kind of adopt her and put her under my name" Kumo responds. I let out a silent but happy gasp

"That's so nice!" Purple lady squeals. I roll my eyes.

"I have something similar with the little purple boy I've been babysitting," The black haired boy says thoughtfully.

"You babysit Shota?" the banana boy asks. The black-haired boy nods his head.

"I don't have anything like that but I also babysit this awesome little Pikachu child!" Banana boy continues.

"Ay! Maybe we should do a play date!" Kumo says enthusiastically. I nod from my hiding spot as if trying to get them to say yes. They agree then purple lady flops down sadly.

"I need a bean to babysit!" She pouts. They were about to respond to her and not wanting to spy on this I walk out as casually as possible.

"Hey Oboro?" Black haired boy says. Kumo nods."Can I please steal you child?" (A/N the whole time editing this the song that goes do you mind if I steal your kids sir, can I steal that from you? hold on I'll put it down here. Yes it is gacha because I'm a loser like that but it has dadzawa so it makes it better. So yeah!

https://youtu.be/ewKcyXXXyjA)

"What no!" Kumo says confused and surprised bringing me in for a hug and squishes me.

"But she is in a cat onesie and her chubby cheeks!"

"That's why I want her! Plus I'm her uncle you can't take her away from family!" He responds. They stick their tongues at each other.

"How childish! How about you two stop acting like babies and we play a game!" I say sliding out of kumos arms and knee crawling to the game cupboard.

"No captain you need to get ready for bed you have school tomorrow!" Kumo says. I give him a 'bruh are you serious' look. He smiles and roll his eyes. "Go brush your teeth!"

~After finishing all of the bedtime routines ~

"Are you ready for bed?" Kumo asks. I gasp and shake my head no. He gives me a questioning look.

"You forgot the bed time story!" I say. He nods and face palms comedically.

"How could a forget but first are you ready for you french words of the week?"( This will end up being kind of important later) he asks I nod. He chuckles. "Okay, //////////,////////////,/////////, now repeat it back to me!" I nod.

"Okay, //////////,////////////,//////////" I repeat he nods and tells me a story about a princess who had to sleep on hundreds of mattresses and a pea.

~The very next day! (bam bam bam bam bam bambadambam)~

I was dreaming about defeating a villain and was shaken awake. I sit up quickly and take a look at my surroundings and see it is just how it was before I went to except now Kumo had woken me up and was pulling out my uniform for kindergarten. I look at him and groan laying back down and pulling the blanket up over my head. He laughs and pulls the blanket away and looks at me with raise eyebrows.