28

When Harley entered the main area, she hears yelling. 

"You stupid hunk of junk!"

"You're useless! Useless! Useless!"

Harley runs in to see Chase stomping on his computer which was shattered into a bunch of pieces. Without noticing her, he turns to the students who were watching him like he was a madman.

"Do you mind? This is a private moment between a man and his computer."

The students wander off and Harley lets out a chuckle. Chase turns at the sound before his eyes landed on hers. She walks over and wraps her arm around his torso. He instantly relaxes as he wraps his arms around her.

"You still stressing?" Harley asks.

"Yeah, but I'm better now that you're here." He replies.

Usually, Harley hates when people do cheesy pickup lines or anything corny like that, but Chase was different. Anything he said could make her weak.

Harley reaches on her tiptoes to gently press her lips on his. Just as Chase started to kiss back, someone from behind them cleared their throat.

They pull away to see Bree awkwardly standing there.

"Love that you guys can find time to have a moment, but again, find a time someplace else for those who are single." She tells them before sighing. "Anyway, have either of you seen my students?"

"Nope," Chase replies as he grabs Harley's hand.

"I haven't either which is weird since I have training with them soon," Harley says.

"Yeah, we were supposed to start training an hour ago. Today's lesson is very important. It's called 'You're no better than me'."

"Glad to see you're taking this new upgrade for the students well." Harley jokes and Bree glares at her. "But now that I think about it, I haven't seen Daniel or Bob since their training earlier."

"Wait, no. First, my students are missing, and now Bob?" Bree asks. "Something weird is going on. I'm gonna go look for everyone."

"I'll come, too," Harley calls out. She pulls her hand out from Chase's before following after Bree.

*

Bree and Harley spent an hour looking for their students, but they weren't found anywhere. Something was definitely going on and Harley didn't like it one bit. 

They walk back into the main area where Davenport was talking to Chase and Douglas. 

"Mr. Davenport, we have a problem," Bree tells him. "Harley and I can't find our students anywhere."

"Are you sure they're not just avoiding your training session? I mean, I've sat through your class. We all think you could use a little pizzazz." Davenport says before turning to Harley who had a glare set on him. He was hesitant with his next words. "You're doing great. They're probably just hiding with how great you are during training." 

Harley playfully scoffs. "It's not my fault I come off as mean. Blame him." She points at Douglas who gasps in betrayal.

Leo and Daniel come running in from the training area. 

"Big D, all the students in the training area just vanished." He says with a panicked tone.

"What?"

"Bob's gone, too," Adam spoke when he joined. "And I can't lose my Bob. We have an eight a.m. tee time." 

Chase looks at the group before saying, "All right, everybody calm down. There has to be a logical explanation."