02

Bree looks back at the screen that had Davenport and Perry still trapped in the hydraloop.

"What are we gonna do? We have to save Mr. Davenport." Bree says.

"And Perry," Adam adds. 

"Absolutely." Chase agrees. "Time permitting."

"You know what? I'll save you the trip. You can say goodbye to both of them from here." Sebastian tells them before pressing on his watch.

The four mentors turn around and walk up to the screen.

Perry looks up and points. "Look! It's the mechanical people." She waves at the screen.

"Yes, we're saved," Davenport says as he sits up straight.

"Not exactly," Sebastian tells him.

"Sebastian."

"He blew up the hydraloop tunnel and cut off your oxygen supply," Chase explains to Davenport and Perry.

"So, bad news we're gonna need a new hydraloop," Adam says.

"Adam." Bree scolds.

"Well, I can't tell him we're gonna need a new father too," Adam adds. "That'd be rude."

Davenport stands from the seat and walks closer to the screen. "Look, will somebody tell me what's going on?" 

"Sebastian knows about Krane and he's trying to start a rebellion with the rest of the students," Harley replies.

"What? How does he know about Krane?" Davenport asks.

The others look towards Chase, who makes a face. "I might have told him." He turns to Sebastian. "Only because I thought we were friends."

"See? There's your first mistake. Who'd wanna be your friend?" Perry questions.

"Chase has been very helpful, and once my brothers and sisters hear what really happened to our father, they'll join me. Then... we can fulfill his dreams of bionic humans ruling the world." Sebastian says.

"Guys, don't let him near the other students," Davenport tells the four mentors. "They're not ready to know about Krane yet! They won't understand why we had to destroy their creator."

"Then you probably shouldn't have just told them."

In the training area, the screen was on when Davenport was talking about Krane.

"Please believe me. I was planning on telling you about Krane eventually, but I couldn't let anything interfere with teaching you to become bionic heroes. I needed you to trust--" Davenport was cut off as Sebastian turned off the screen.

"Great, now we'll never know why we should trust him," Adam says.

"Sebastian, why are you doing this?" Chase asks him. "We're the ones who took out Krane."

"Exactly. And now you're gonna know what it feels like to lose your father." Sebastian tells him.

Harley steps up. "Seb, please. You don't have to do this."

"You're seriously on their side. Harley, they destroyed our creator. Our father. How does that not mean anything to you?" 

"Krane wasn't a father to us. He was a deranged madman." Harley tells him.

"He was our leader." Sebastian snaps. "And he was gonna prove to the world that bionic humans are superior. Until you all got in our way."

"Is it too late to say we're sorry?" Adam questions.