03

"Welcome to Perry's Paradise Resort!" 

Harley and the three Davenport's look over to the hydraloop and instantly groans when they see Perry with her niece, Kerry Perry. Harley never met the girl. She's heard stories from Bree and Chase, and she thought she was interesting, after all, she is related to Perry.

"Don't worry about your bags. One of the robot bellhops will get them." Perry tells her niece with a clap of her hands.

Adam runs over and lays on top of Kerry's suitcase. "Suitcase sled! Whoo-hoo!" He slides himself across the room and into the training area.

Perry and Kerry walk over to the other mentors. "You remember my sweet niece Kerry." Perry greets the girl to them.

"No, but would your evil niece, Kerry, like to introduce her to us?" Bree says.

Perry smiles. "She's staying for the weekend. Give her a room with a view. Here you go." She hands Chase a dollar bill.

He gives her a look. "This is money from a board game."

"And there's plenty more where that came from," Perry replies as she pokes his chest. Chase rolls his eyes and crumbles the fake money in his hand. 

"Don't worry, I won't be a bother. You won't even know I'm here! I just want to spend some quality time with my favorite Auntie Terry." Kerry says in a sweet voice. Perry smiles at her niece while the three mentors groan with an eye roll. Harley immediately knew it was an act. She practically invented the 'fake sweetness'. 

"Oh, I have been accused of being fun." Perry shrugs. "And of identity theft." She whispers that to the three teens.

Chase looks over at Kerry. "You're not fooling us, Kerry. You act all nice until your aunt's gone. Then you go oof to trip roller skaters and sell ice packs to the injured."

"My sweet niece would never do that!" Perry scolds. "Everyone knows that the roller rink is my turf!"

Leo and Douglas walk into the room. The moment Douglas saw Perry, he turns to make a run for it, but Perry already saw him. "Dougie!" She runs over and hugs him. Perry drags Douglas over to her niece. "Kerry, I'd like you to meet your future uncle, Douglas."

Douglas looks disgusted as Kerry holds her hand out to Douglas. "I've heard all about you. You're the one obsessed with my aunt!"

"Yeah," Douglas says unsurely. "She is a, uh, handsome woman."

Perry smiles. "Settle down, Romeo. There are kids here. Come on. Help me get her room ready." 

"Okay! Be right there!" Douglas replies with a fake smile. The moment she was out of view, Douglas takes off running in the opposite direction. 

Leo looks between Kerry and the three mentors before walking over to them. He looks over at Bree and Chase. "So this is the monster who owned you two last year? What'd she done? Not invite you to her tea party?"

Kerry laughs. "Keep talking and I'll snap those two little twigs you call arms!"

Harley bit her lip to hold in her laughter. She liked this girl.

"Woah, Woah, Woah! These are bionic twigs!" Leo says defensively. "Well, this one is." She shrugs his right arm. "From here down." He points from his elbow to hand.

"So, what's your game, Kerry?" Bree questions as she steps closer to the girl. "Why are you really here?"

"Got to lay low until the heat blows over." She replies. "Got sloppy on my last job back at the Creek."

Chase slightly laughs. "What'd you do this time?"

Kerry gives him a look. "Until the witness wakes up, nothing." Chase and Harley glance at each other. "Just stay out of my way and I'll stay out of yours." As she walks out, Harley rolls her eyes.