𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2: He's a slimy git

Willow was taking awe in the amazing landscape before her. A racket came from the compartment door. Willow turned to see a fair-headed boy with grayish eyes and two massive boys behind him.

"What do you want Malfoy." Aurora complained with a disgusted look on her face.

"Someone's not very glad to see me." Malfoy replied, his goons taking a seat in the compartment.

"No one is ever glad to see you Malfoy that's just the truth." Aurora spat back to him aggressively.

"So who's your friend here?" Malfoy made eye contact with the blue eyes across from him.
"I'm Willow." Willow shyly said. Looking from the window to meet his eyes.

  A crashing noise came from the corridor of the train, Fred and George came badgering in.

"Are they bothering you?" Fred asked.

"Yes, but they are leaving now." Aurora yelled with eyes narrowed at Malfoy.

  Malfoy and his bodyguards sat up Abruptly and left allowing Fred and George to sit with Willow and Aurora.

  "I hate that Malfoy" Aurora said firmly.

   "Why?" Willow asked.

   "Well because he's a slimy git!" George said trying to make his friends calm again. They all let out a laugh.

"But seriously, my family loves the Malfoy's and they always come over. I've always been told to be 'nice' but he so freaking rude!" Aurora said ranting about him. The towns and villages flooded by like a waterfall to a river.

They were starting to reach the station. Fred and George left the two girls to change into their robes.

Once out of the train and on a flat outdoor platform, the first years were separated from the rest and were instructed to follow this enormous, hairy guy whose name was Hagrid. Hagrid told them to get in a boat.

  Aurora and Willow got in the boat with two other kids who names were Blaise and Susan. As they sailed across the black lake, they took in the breathtaking view of Hogwarts. Willow's excitement grew as her new life would soon begin.

***

They were led to a hallway to be sorted into their houses. Willow noticed that Malfoy was harassing Ron and the brown headed boy from the station.

"Tevour" a round boy called and ran to the stairs to grab a slim frog. The round boy looked up to she Professor Mcgnagall, and he soon jumped back.

"Welcome to Hogwarts" Professor McGonagall's loud voice called out to the first years.

"The start of the term banquet will being shortly, but before you take your seats in the Great Hall, you will be sorted into your houses. The Storting is a very important ceremony because while you are here, your house will be something like your family. You will have classes with the rest of your house, sleep in your house dormitory, and spend time in your house common room. There are four houses Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin......"

Willow was wondering if this speech was ever going to end, she just kept going on and on. Willow was a very impatient person.

"And the house with the most points wins the house cup." At last the speech was over and the first years lined up and made their grand entrance in the the great hall in front of the rest of the Hogwarts students.