𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7: Don't talk to me

Christmas was approaching fast, and by the end of the day Willow would be home with a cup of hot chocolate along with a fuzzy blanket infront of a crackling fire. All while her mother bakes cookies. Willow packed all her things into a a suitcase, then went down to say goodbye to her friends.

The Great Hall was filled with laughter and joy, Christmas was in the air. Students flooded the hall with their travel bags for their journey home. Willow turned to go to the Hufflepuff table but she was stopped by Aurora.

Aurora was regretting going home ever since she had become a Gryffindor, hearing that her parents seemed to be upset. They haven't sent her any letters since her arrival, even though they sent plenty to her siblings

"Hey, Aurora." Willow gave a little wave to Aurora.

"Hello Willow, are you excited for holiday?"

"Yes, are you?" Willow asked her friend. Since it was Christmas break they were allowed to sit anywhere. So the girls went over to where Fred and George were currently seated.

  "I guess so, my family is going to France to see my aunt and my annoying cousin."

  "I'm sorry." The two girls took a seat across form Fred and George.

  "Well hello ladies." the twins simultaneously said as the girls filled their plates. A light pink glaze spread across Aurora face.

  "Hi, what are you guys doing for Christmas?" Willow took a sip of orange juice.

  "We have to stay here since our parents are going to see our older brother." the twins said after a minute of silence. Willow glanced around the room and saw Charlotte waving her over to her table. Charlotte mouthed something to her. Willow nodded to her.

  "Well I hope you guys have a nice break, I've got to go, bye guys." Willow got up carrying her bag and walked over to Charlotte who was with a group of Slytherin's that she recognized. Though she's never talked to them she knew who they were, since Charlotte always talked about them.

  "Willow!" Charlotte said as Willow came up to the group.

  "Oi, these are my friends, Blaise." A taller boy with darker skin gave a nod and spoke a 'hey' to Willow. "This is Theo." Theo winked and came up to Willow "why hello, Willow." Willow face turned a light pink shade. Theo was known as a the biggest flirt to all of 1st year.

   "And this is Pansy." Charlotte talked often of Pansy swooning over Draco. Pansy had a look of disgust on her face. Willow finally understood why people call her pug face, she looked like a pug. Willow tried hard to get along with the Slytherin's.

  Willow didn't really know what they were talking about so she just nodded while trying to pay attention. The group made their way to the train for their ride home. Willow didn't know if she was allowed to sit with the group.

  "Hey Willow do you want to sit with us?" Blaise asked as the came to a compartment. Pansy rolled her eyes. Willow nodded, as she took the window seat next to Theo. The group was talking about what they were doing for winter break.

   Blaise's mom was getting marred again. Pansy was going to her mom house. Theo was going to visit his grandmother in America. Charlotte was staying in the Harrison mansion. Willow told about how she was staying home for Christmas then going to see the rest of her family before New Years.

  The door to the compartment swung open. Draco walked in and sat on the other side of Theo. Luckily he didn't notice Willow. Willow looked over to Charlotte with a concerned look on Willow's face. Charlotte glanced at Draco who was having a conversation with Blaise. Charlotte gave Willow a reassuring look. Willow just turned  her attention to the window.

  The villages were covered with a fresh layer of snow. Willow thought it was absolutely beautiful. She noticed a little kid, of five or six building a snowman. Willow could not help but smile. She glanced around the compartment again. Pansy was glaring at Willow, Willow just shrugged. She shyly glanced briefly at Draco. Who looked up and noticed her.

  Oh no, he saw her she quickly turned her attention back to the window. But it was too late.

  "Wait, why is there a Hufflepuff here!!?" Draco spat and all the eyes turned to Willow. Pansy had a pleased looked on her face. Willow wished she had an invisibility cloak so she could just disappear. She looked to Charlotte for help.

  "We asked her to sit with us." Blaise spoke. Draco waited awhile before he spoke again. It was as if he was processing it through that thick skull of his.

"Fine, just don't talk to me." Draco said Turing back to his conversations with Blaise.

"Well that was weird..." Theo whispered to Willow.

  "Yeah it was, I have a felling he doesn't like me." Willow laughed. Draco didn't like anyone. Not even the ones he called his friends. Willow thought maybe Draco was only this way because of his parents. Lucius Malfoy was a rude man who was known for being a Death Eater. So maybe Draco's upbringing made him this way.

   But on the other hand, Willow was the daughter of Tom Riddle who people knew as Voldemort or he who must not be named. So she kinda knew how it felt. She didn't let that stop her from being kind and caring. But, Willow was not raised by Tom Riddle. So maybe she didn't know what he was going through at all.

  All of this thinking made Willow's head hurt, she must have zoned out for at least 30 minutes pondering this idea. She hadn't noticed Theo and Charlotte trying to get her attention. She blinked hard coming back to reality.

  "Did you say something?" Willow asked the group. Which only Consist of Theo and Charlotte. A Slytherin robe was draped on her like a blanket. She looked up to see that Theo was not wearing his robe. A blush crept onto Willow's face.

  "You fell asleep, it's time to go." Charlotte said. Willow looked out the window to see the night sky. She rubbed her eyes. Theo grabbed Willow's bag and handed it do her. She sat up, the robe was wrapped around her shoulders.

  "Thanks Theo."

  "No problem."

  Willow, Charlotte and Theo left the compartment, and exited the train. Willow noticed the station was almost empty. Her eyes landed on her family and her brothers were leaning up against the side of of the wall. Her mother and father were there too. Her brother, Aaron, tapped her other brother on the arm and whispered something. Willow had a confused look on her face.

  Willow looked down and realized she still had Theo robe on. She blushed a deep red then She carful took it off and gave it back to Theo. Charlotte let out a little laugh. Willow gave Charlotte a look.

  "Well, I'll see you guys after holiday. bye..." Willow gave Charlotte a hug then walked over to her family. Willow's family exited the station. Charlotte looked over at Theo .

  "Theo, do you fancy Willow?" Charlotte asked. When they were on the train Charlotte notice he would glance at Willow and when she fell asleep he set his robe on her.

  "Maybe."