𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 35: Lies

Willow was scared to death.they definitely should not have gone on there own. The person who was in the shadow of the secret room held and wand pointed at them. The room seemed to be serving as this person hide out. There was a bag of clothes next to blankets laid on the floor. Charlotte and Pansy where holding there wands pointed at the person too. Willow went and grabbed her wands

"Don't move," The person shouted and glaring at them "Why, are you looking for me? Who are you?"

"Are you Mattheo Riddle " Charlotte said. Meeting the person glare back at him. Willow sweared Charlotte would Avada Kedavra this guy if she had too. Which made Willow fell protected but terrified at the same time. She hope it didn't come to it.

"Maybe, why does it matter," The person said. Willow hopes it was him so that all this searching would be over with.

"Because if you are him, we need to know," Pansy shouted out him.

"Okay Fine! I am Mattheo, now what do you want!" He said looking over the girls. Willow hesitated, not knowing if she should tell him.

"Go ahead, tell him," Charlotte whispered, but it was loud enough that Mattheo herd.

"Tell me what," he said crossing his arm over his chest, his anger rising.

"I'm... im," Willow tried but she couldn't find the words.

"Spit it out!" The person said stepping to the light. Willow could see a little bit of a resemblance between them. It was a little obvious they where sibling. It kinda shocked willow. She had never looked like anyone but now her she was standing in front of her brother. She raised her chin.

"I'm your sister," she said. He looked like there father. Dark colored hair and brown eyes. It was a little odd, she almost felt like she was looking at Tom Riddle himself. Mattheo hair was a mess and his clothes where dirty and stained with blood. She didn't know if it was his blood or someone else. She knew there was a lot about him that she had no idea about. Actually she didn't know anything about him at all.

"Willow!" He said confused and dropping his wand. "Is it really you," he said running his hand through his hair. All willow really new about her brother was that he was about a year and a half older then her. But he seemed to remaber

Honestly she didn't reamber most of her life before the backfield took her in. She started loving with the balckfeild by the age of six. When she was around 1 Voldemort had dispared. And she must of livid with her mom and Mattheo round then. She wondered if maybe someone had erase her memory around that time so she wouldn't reamber her birth family.

"Yeah, it is me," She said smiling but she felt like he knew something she didn't. Everything in Willow life was flipping upside down. And she was more than just steamed.

"Your alive, they told me you died!" He said hugging Willow. He pulled back and set his hands on her shoulder. "My little sister Alive," He said with a slight smile but it dropped with in a second. "And they lied to me!" He said letting go and pacing the floor. He seemed angry like he was about to exploded.

"How did you find?" He said. "Why did you find me?"

"Welll, that a really loooong, story," Willow said.

"Please tell me!" He said tugging at his sweatshirt that was in need of a good clean. So Willow told him the story, or at least the abbreviate version. About her dreams and what Voldemort told her. He was quiet through most of it and a little frustrated. Then he walked over tot he bag and started shoving stuff in it

"But I found you, so you could come back with me, and go to Hogwarts," Willow replied reaching for his arm.

"There no way I'm doing anything to help the Voldemort," He said crossing his arms over his chest.

"Please, he said if I don't convince you something bad would happen, and he already gave me this," Willow said revealing her arm to him. Showcasing the curse of the dark mark on her arm.

"He did this to me! Please I don't want to do this either, but I don't have a choice," Willow said her eyes string with I shed tears.

"Fine, but only for you, not for that monster," he said putting his backpack on.

"Finally, we can get out of this Hellhole," Charlotte said. Charlotte and Pansy had been so quiet she forgot they where there.

"Wait who are you two," Mattheo said motions to them.

"I'm Pansy Parkson," Pansy said reaching out her hand and peering up at him through her eyes lash. "Pansy stop being weird, I'm Charlotte, now let leave this place it running my aura," she pushed open the brick wall thing and stepped back into the alley.

"So your all Witch?" Mattheo asked.

"Yep! Me and Char are Slytherin and Willow a Hufflepuff," Pansy said walking next to Mattheo.

"What the Hell is a Hufflepuff," Mattheo asked.

"It one of the houses at Hogwarts, but Slytherin is the best!" Charlotte said. Then Pansy went on a whole lecture about the founding of Hogwarts and the different houses. Who knew Pansy actually paid attention in class. As they took the long walk back to Aunt Mable house. Willow kept felling like she someone was watching there ever move. She kept looking behind her but didn't see anyone.

"You stink," Charlotte said to Mattheo.

"Well I've been living on the street so..." Mattheo says. Willow could already tell there was tension between the too. She just hoped the ride back to England wouldn't be to bad.

"Do y'all know what the date is," Mattheo asked.

"Oh! It July 10th, it my birthday," Charlotte said kicking a rock in the ground. Her show getting a little dusty. Willow wonder why Charlotte never mentioned it was her birthday. She just assumed it was a touchy subject. But luckily she had something for Charlotte in her trunk.

"Oi, no! That means the boys, are coming today, if there not already here!" Pansy shouted.