𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 27: Friends

Today was the Quitchmatch and it was time for the Gryffindor versus Hufflepuff quidditch match. Slytherin couldn't play because Draco's was hurt. So Hufflepuff was playing instead.

"Come on, it is quidditch day!" Cedric tried to cheer up Willow. He head was faced down in her potions textbook. She was working on a assignment that Snape gave her, but it make no sense!

"Leave me alone, Ced, I'm dead" Willow said she shifted her head a looked at the window shelf that was filled with all sort of plants. Willow reach her hand up to a yellow flower plant, but the plant didn't like that.

"Ow! It bite me!" Willow said rubbing her hand.
"I'm to tired to play Ced, I had to stay up all night working in this stupid work and it raining ,"

"We can't get out of this, and good thing your not a  Gryffindor... if you complained like that to Oliver Wood he'd most likely kick you off the team."

"Ugh... just give me a second," Then Willow pushed out her chair and tan to her bedroom and picked up Ophelia off her bed and grabbed the notebook she found in her bag at the end of last year. She changed into her quidditch robes and head back to the table.

"You went to get your cat!" Cedric said.

  "Yes, and I put on my robes, so be happy, or I throw my cat at you," Willow said lifting Ophelia towards Cedric.

  "Wow, you mean where you get don't sleep,"

"Let's just get food,"  Willow said. Grabbing her bag and putting on her shoulder. While still
Holding her cat. They stared to walk towards to the great hall. When she noticed her Slytherin friends.

  "I'll catch up with you in a little bit Cedric," Willow said they walked over to the Slytherin table. The group was in some deep discussions about something Willow don't really care about.

"Oh look it the Hufflepuff we adopted,"  Theo said as willow pushed it over a little bit so she could sit imbtwen Theo and Charlotte.

"And she brought the Devil cat," Blaise said glaring at the cat. Willow set Ophelia on the empty wooden table. Blaise leaned back away.

  "Who would have thought, Blaise mortally enemy was a cat," Charlotte said getting ready to grab the cat but Draco grabbed it before her. Set the cat gently into his arms and rubbed behind the Ophelia ear.
    "And who would have thought Malfoy a cat person," Theo said, but Draco gave him his signature scowl.

    "Shut up, Nott," Draco said,. Willow pulled the notebook from her bag and flipped to a black page. And started sketching Draco holding the cat and Draco freaking out. Willow had being felling really anxious all day with her upcoming Match today and with what happened yesterday...  She tried to calm down but it didn't help.

    "Her you okay, Willow," Pansy asked.

      "Hey.. I'm doing great!" Willow said with thick sarcasm. "I'm really cold," Willow said rubbing her arms. Shivers ran up her body.

"Theo give her your jumper," Charlotte said.

"Why," Theo asked peering at Charlotte

"Just do it," Charlotte said getting up and grabbing his Slytherin jumper and tossing it to Charlotte. Willow quickly put it on and went back to her sketch.

***

Draco would never admit it I'm public but he loved cats. Especiall Willow cat. Ophelia was so soft. Draco held tight as the cat tried to go over to Blaise. Accidentally biting pressure on his hurt arm. He tried to hide the pain.

Draco silly didn't now what to do about the whole situation with Aurora had a crush on him. He glanced over great hall but didn't find her anywhere. His gaze went back to Willow who was tabbing her pencil against the table rather aggressive. Something wasn't right with her. He could tell Theo and Charlotte where trying to distract her.

"Personally I think it to much yellow" Theo said to willow but she didn't see me to be listening. Her gaze lifted up so she was looking above Draco. Something showed in her eyes was is Fear? Yes. That's as it Willow looked terrified. Willow grabbed  onto Theo's arm. Which caught His attention and gave her a strange look then concerns flashed on his face. Draco turned around to see who they where staring at. There was a tall boy with Ravenclaw robes looking at Willow. He had a bruise on his forehead.

Willow looked down at the table then shoved her books into her bag and then made a run for it out of the great hall. Draco tuned around and saw the boy getting ready to go after her. Draco handed the cat to Pansy, then elbowed Blaise and tilted his head towards the table and Blaise shook his head in agreement. Draco and Blaise stood in front of the boy while Theo stood behind him.

***

Willow sat in the window seal in a dark and empty part of the castle. She tucked her legs towards he chest trying to to think about how Jeremy kept following her around the castle and tried trapping her in a classroom yesterday. She thought he was her friend but it turns out not. Luckily willow punched him in the head. And locked him instead. Luckily Blaise and Theo spent a week teach her self defense. The only problem is Willow still has to do the stupid match today. Willow herd foot steps down the hallway.

Pansy and Charlotte where walked down the corridor with Ophelia in there arms. Willow sat up straight wiping her tears with her sleeve.

"We brought you Ophelia," Pansy said and handed over the cat.

"Thank you,"

" I don't know what happened with that boy, but I promise Malfoy, Blaise and Theo, taught him and lesson not to mess with you,"

"Really?" Willow said.

"Yep, he was nice a bloody, they got 2 months of detention!" Charlotte said rubbing willow back.

"Wow," Willow said.

"See friends always stick up for each other,"

***

"Today is a big day, thanks to Slytherin, we are playing Gryffindor, I believe we have a chance since we have a chance to win"

"So let's go beat Gryffindor!" Cedric shouted causing the Hufflepuffs to uproar in cheer. 

The Hufflepuff team was standing on the pitch ready for the match to begin.
"I want a nice clean game on whistle" Madam Hooch said to them then blew the whistle. Willow pushed hard up in the air, trying to focus.

"Gryffindor has the Quaffle.... wait no Scamander steals... score, 10 points Hufflepuff" Lee Jordan commentates. While in the stands you can hear Theo and Blaise cheering for there friend.

The rain was getting harder and Willow was struggling to see. She almost got hit by the bulged George sent towards her. The red-head twins, ugh.

"Gryffindor goes to score.... it blocks by Hufflepuff Keeper, Herbert Fleet...the Quaffer thrown to Balckfeild ....and score!"Lea Jordan continues commentating.

The score was Gryffindor 50 and Hufflepuff 40. Willow was struggling to see and stay on her broom. She was also so tired. She looked up and saw at least a hundred dementors  above her, she also saw Harry Potter who was trying to defend himself. She screamed so loud, Everyone was not paying attention because Cedric just caught the snitch. All willow felt was falling and then nothing.