𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 26: Hippogriff

"There you are Willow, where have you been." Blaise asked. There huddle in a group around a big tree as they waited for Care for magical creatures to start.

"I got lost, again"

"How did you get lost, you been going here for three years?" Draco said snapped at Willow.

"Well I went down the wrong hallway, and then I ended up on the other side of the castle, and that when I ran into Fred and George,"

"Oh, bad mistake listing to the Weasley twins." Pansy said in frustration.

"You took directions from them,  why would you do that" Draco replied, and looked at her like she was crazy

"They where the only ones there," Willow shrugged her shoulders.

"Bad mistake, Willow," Pansy said shaking her head.

"How are we supposed to open this?" Draco questioned as he fumbled with the hairy monster book that was in his possession.

"Well you pet the spine, of course" The man replied sarcastically towards Draco which caused Draco to roll his eyes.

"Of course" Draco mumbled, and their group started to walk to the back of the stone wall. Scarlett stood a little bit behind Draco. As Theo and Blaise laughed at he failed a temp to open the book.

"Oh yeah funny, reallyy witty... God this place has gone to the dumps! Wait till my father hears that Dumbledore has got this oaf teaching classes!" Draco shouted at a boy with glasses, and his friends. Willow watched silently from the back, Why is Draco like this?

"Shut up Malfoy!" The boy reprimanded back at Draco.

"Oohooo!" Draco smiled widely as he walked up towards the boy. Willow just looked at him with disapproval.

"Dementor! Dementor!" Draco said pointing behind The boy. The boy turned around with a frightened look on his face while Draco slide on there hoodies imitating the dementor from the trains.  Crab, Goyle and Pansy  joined in.

"OoOooOoOoo!" The Slytherin mocked Harry who just rolled his eyes. Willow locked eyes with Hermione Granger, who was standing next to Aurora, they both  looked furious. Willow couldn't help, but give an apologetic smile at them.

" Sometimes, I wonder why I am friends with these people" Theo whispered to her but Blaise over herd.

"It because no one else like you," Blaise chimed in. Theo elbowed Blaise in the ribs.

"It true, we don't like you either," Willow said trying to hold back her laugh.

"Oh come you two love," Theo said swinging his arms over Willow and Blaise shoulders.

"Nope," Blaise said shoving Theo off him.

"Sometimes I wonder if you have any brains at all," Willow said shaking his head with her hands.

They were suddenly interrupted by Hagrid who brought in a giant animal towards them. Hargrid ask for someone to step forward everone was stepped back beside the famous Harry Potter , and Willow , but Blaise pulled her back. The boy who they learned was Harry bowed at the beast. While Draco was pushing through the crowd while eating a green apple. Hagrid then picked Harry up and put him on the animal and they flew away.

"That Harry Potter always the center of attention!" Draco spat as he talked as he came over to the group of three and stood on the other side of Willow.

"Your only upset becuse he took the attention from you!" Blaise said with a playful laugh. While Draco rolled his eyes as he took another bite from his Apple.

"Obviously." Willow laughed. Before they knew it  it Draco was struttingup to the Hippogriff, trying to act all tough and ignorant, like always.

"Should we say something to him?" Pansy asked worriedly asked Willow. Willow could tell Pansy fancies him. Everyone know since first year.

"You're not dangerous at all!" Draco reprimanded the animal, which didn't seem to like his attitude. The Hippogriff became mad then scratched Draco's arm.

"What an idiot" Theo laughed, and whispered to her.

"Maybe he is the one with out brains, I was wrong Theo, Malfoy dumber than a door," Willow told.

"Now Willow that was very Hufflepuff of you,"

"I guess your rubbing off on me, think we should go help him?" I asked Blaise.

"No just let him figure it out," he reapplied back.

"It's killed me! It's killed me!" Draco said while Hagrid picked him up. Everyone watched in second hand embarrassment as class ended early, and Draco had to be taken to the Hospital wing.

"You pay for this you and your bloody chicken!" Draco shouted.

********

"Draco your a git" Charlotte laughed while they where sitting at the Slytherin table in the great hall Willow came over and sat down on the other side of her friend.

"So mad I missed it" Charlotte said.

"It was priceless," Theo said Laughing

"You shut up" Draco said.

"Does it hurt terribly Draco?" Pansy said getting into there conversation.

"It so awful, and it hurts so bad, I could have died" Draco said acting in pain. The group just rolled there eyes at him.

"Draco that so awful." pansy said as she draped herself over Draco. Willow wished that Pansy found someone who actually cared about her instead the sorry excuse that is Draco Malfoy. He was always playing with her feelings.

"You excited for your match tomorrow, Willow?" Blaise asked.  Willow had joined the Quidditch team this year

"Yes, I'm going to beat Gryffindor" 

"You will win" Theo reassured her friend who seemed pressured.

"Then rub it in stupid Potter face."

"Let just hope Cedric catches the snitch." She gives a smile, and the whole Slytherin group nods.