𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14: Potions

Willow wonder the halls until she had to go to her first class. Potions with Snape, if this day could get any worse. She was the first one to arrive. Snape was at his desk gazing over parchment. Willow quickly sat at her seat. She sat her bag down on the flower and layed her head against the cool wooden table.

   Willow was all ready tired of class before it had even stated. One by one students flooded into the classroom. Willow didn't pay much attention. Which honestly one of the things she needs to do more often. The Screech of the chair next her made her jump.

    "Hi Willow"

  Willow looked up as Aurora took her seat next to her. Aurora neatly pulled out her parchment and ink, laying it softly on the table before turning back to her friend.

     "Me and Char went to look for you, but we couldn't find you, so i went back to the great hall." Aurora said with concern.

      "Oh"

      "I think black hair suits you" Aurora tries to lift her friends spirts.

     "Really?"

      "Really, now stop mopping around, I got news" Willow straight her back and rest her head on her hand. When ever Aurora had news it was either a really good thing or something terrible. 

       "So last night I was in the library with Hermione and she told me that Harry and Ron  drove a flying car because they missed the train. And then this morning Ron got a howler" Aurora exclaimed.

       "Wow, that way more embarrassing then being called emo by Fred and George" Willow said.

      "Mrs. Carrow, it is inappropriate to gossip in my class, ten points form Gryffindor" Snape voice rang through the dark portions room.

      "But Professor, class hasn't started yet!" Aurora said with pure disgust.

     "Shall I make it 50, and a week of dention" Snape remarked back.

     "No, I am sorry I won't do it again Professor" Snape walked back to his desk to take roll. Aurora couldn't help but roll her eyes.

   "What died and crawled up his arse" Charlotte chimed in as she took her seat behind the two girls.

   "It probably what didn't" Theo let out and smirked at the girls.

    "Theo quit it, there young ones around" Charlotte said, then motion to Willow. Willow gave a puzzled look.

    "Where the same age, in fact I am older than you, all of you" Willow motion to the small group. Snape started instructing. Willow tried writing notes down but honestly Snape was teaching so fast she didn't  have time to. Potions wasn't to bad, willow kinda enjoyed it.

     Finally class was coming to an end and Snape was explaining there portions homework. When suddenly a scrape of parchment landed in front of her. She unfolded and noticed cursive letters reading 'I know your secret' Willow looked around the room but didn't notice anyone who the note had come from. She quickly shoved into her robe pocket.

     "You guys are dismissed" Snape announced.

***

Willow was in her last classes of the day when she had herd of the pixies incident in defense of dark arts form Aurora. There where in history of magic, and like normal half the class was asleep. Willow was planning on going to the library after this with Charlotte to work on homework.

Willow parted was with Aurora and left for the library. She walked behind a group of six year boys who where rather tall and she tried to go around them, but couldn't quite make it and then where walk so awfully slow. Willow decided she would just take a different root to the library. She turned down a corridor.

There were a lot less people down here which in it self was a good thing. She dint realized till later that she missed a turn and had some how end up on the other side of the castle that she had never been to. Willow tuned down anther corridor but ended up getting even more confused. She really had to get a map.

"Lost again, blackfeild"

Willow stoped dead in her tracks and thought to her self is this how I am going to die. Willow spun around and came face to face with Draco. You know I think this it worse. Willow decided she was not going to tell him the truth and have her self look like a lose puppy.

"What do you want Malfoy" Willow spat out crossing her arms and staring down Draco.

"I have seen you been hang out with Charlotte to much, can't a guy come a help a lost Hufflepuff once in a while" Willow tired very hard, like Really Hard, but she rolled her eyes anyways.

"Yeah, but not you, now if you don't mind And get out of the way I am going to the library." Draco moved out of the way. Willow continued down the corridor. Out of the Conner of her eye she saw Draco beside her.

"Thought I tell you, your going the wrong way" Willow let out a big sigh.

"I'll just show you since your helpless." Draco said then lead then down a different corridor, then anther and anther. Then some how they magically they appeared in front of the library. How the heck did we end up here. Willow really did need a map. Willow left the Draco and made her way to the library. Yet Draco still followed her.

"Draco go away, sho" Willow motion for him to leave.

"You are very weird Blackfeild, and it just happens I was on my way to the library when I found you" willow rolled her eyes then opened the door to the library and looked for were Charlotte was.

"What took you so long" Charlotte asked when Willow set her stuff down.

"Draco a idiot" Willow said then grabbed her potions textbook.

"I didn't ask that. But I do agree" Charlotte commented and the girls let out a laugh.