𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 21: Ophelia

Willow sat in the compartment stroking Ophelia's fur. Charlotte sat next to her discussing something withTheo, that soon turned into a heated conversation. Ophelia jumbled down from Willow's lap which caused a loud girly scream to come from Blaise. Willow couldn't help but laugh at him. Charlotte and Theo turned to Blaise then burst out laughing as well.

"Don't laugh at me," Blaise voice cracked. "Keep your furry demon away from me," Blaise whined Kicking up his legs so the cat wouldn't touch him. Ophelia wandered around the component floor. Blaise shoved open the door and Ophelia scurried out the door.

"Blaise Zabin!" Willow yelled giving Blaise a glare then rushed after her cat. She walked down the long corridor searching for her but couldn't see her. She must have crawled into a open compartment. She searched for an open one and when her eyes landed on one she quickly went in.

  She gasped as two Students were snogging. She searched for her cat. When she quickly didn't find her cat she tipped toe out the compartment and closed the compartment door counting her search.

"Get a room," Willow said rolling her eyes.

  "I'm gonna kill that Blaise," Willow huffed as she shuffled around a group of fourth years. Where the heck had her cat gone. Soon she arrived to an open compartment and found Ophelia curled up on the bench. She quickly grabbed her cat and hugged her to her chest.

  "Don't do that again, Ophelia," she rubbed behind the cats ear. Her back was facing the compartment. She gazed out of the window as the rolling green hills flowed by. The slamming of the compartment door made her jump. She quickly turned around to be face
to face with a tall boy. She quickly looked behind him looking for a way out.

  "Excuse me but I need to get past," she said putting on a kind smile.

   "No, I don't think you do," he said crossing his arms over his large chest. He was massive at least a fifth year. She checked his robes, the Gryffindor crest stared back at her. His hair was very dark and curly. He stared down at her with an evil looking glare, but there was something else in his eyes that made Willow shiver.

  "I must be on my way," Willow said holding her cat closer to her chest as she tried to move around him but failed with the close proximity of the compartment. He quickly advanced towards her pushing her up towards the window. She started trembling; her hands shaking. He came closer and closer. He went to reach for her.

   She let go of Ophelia and she jumped at the boys face scratching and clawing him. He fell to the floor with a might thunk. She quickly jumped over him and opened the compartment. She motioned for Ophelia to come and she jumped into her arms.

  "Who's a good little kitty," Willow said then slid the compartment door and rushed back to her compartment. She quickly slammed the compartment door, walked over to the bench, picked up the book Charlotte was reading, and hit Blaise over the head with it. Then she sat down with Ophelia and stared out the window thinking over what had just happened.