𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 31: Snake and Snacks 

Willow sat in the crowded train compartment, 6th Slytherin and there adopted Hufflepuff. Willow sat sketching in her notebook. She was squished in im between Blaise and Charlotte. Charlotte had her legs stretched out to the other bench. Her boots on Draco knees but no matter how much he complained Charlotte didn't care. Draco held Ophelia tight to his chest. Pansy was basically almost sitting on Crabbe lap. Crabber face was bright red. Willow thinks Crabbe has a crush on Pansy.

"Stop messing with your hair Theo," Willow said peering over her notebook and stopping moving her pencil. "Now stay still!" Willow said more frustrated. Willow did this quite often. She sketched about anything. In class, in the commons room, sometimes even at the quidditch matches. It helped her with her anxiety and stressed. Especially like right now, she had to come up with a plan to convince her parents to go to Italy.

"Hunger, food," something said and Willow sat up straight up. "Me ssssssstarving," the voice said again. "Did y'all here that?" Willow asked shifting in her seat. "Hear what?" Charlotte said. Willow looked around it looked like no one else herd the voice. That could also mean one thing. She looked under the seat right behind Theo's foot .

In the shadows she noticed and green reptile. Snake! "Hello?" Willow said in Parseltongue. The snake head turned towards abruptly. "Hi" snake said. It sound young, like a baby snake. "I'm hungry can you help me!" Willow grabbed her snack that was in her backpack that was in floor and tossed it to the snack. "Thanksssss, ssssstranger!" The snake said then ate the food. After eating he slithered. Out from under the bench.
"Willow, that is my name,"

"Shit, Willow talking Parseltongue," Blaise said.

"Wait does that mean there a snake in here!" Pansy said Jumping onto the bench. Willow didn't hear this to focused on the snack. The rest of the group eye widen as they saw the snake on the floor. "How you get in here?" Willow asked the snake. "Red hair, and two of them," The snake said. "Fred and George," Willow said back in English. "Your free now snake, they won't hurt you now," Willow said. "Thanks you willoosss"

Willow watched as the snake left the compartment. She herd commotion and screaming in the hallway. Snakes are a lot better when you can talk to them! Willow thought. Willow looked backed up to her friends.

"That was bloody scary!" Pansy said then jumped on the bench. Crabbe had disappeared out of the compartment during the whole incident. It seemed the Goyle had followed. "I hate snakes," Theo said pulling the sleeves on his jumper.

"I haven't talked to a snake since second year! And that snack was like a homicidal maniac. I mean I guessing he couldn't help it because he was under the crazy gudince of my murders hit of a father, sometimes I wonder who the heck. I can even be related to him. Because he like so evil and all. And the fact I'm a hufflepuff..." Willow kept rambling on and on.
Clearly not thinking through everything she was saying. She glanced at the boys faces and she gave them a confused look. Blaise jaw was dropped open, Theo's eyes where so huge willow thought they were gonna pop out! But Draco have a smug look as if he already knows something. Charlotte gave her a disappointing looking.

"I thought you weren't going to tell the boy?" Pansy said

"Tell then what?" Willow said really confused. Had she said something wrong.

"Oh Shit!" Blaise said. "Oh... Shit!" He repeated

"Your Voldemort fucking daughter!" Theo shouted. Oh no! Willow had accidentally just tracked her secret. She looked around the room. Worried hopefully no one else herd them.

"Shut up Theodore!" Charlotte said. Lot you gonna get us into a lot of trouble!" Charlotte stood up slipped open the compartment door making sure no one was in the hallway. "All clear" Charlotte said. Then flopped down on the seat frustrated.

"Still processing... still processing.... Nope still makes no sense!" Theo said.

"She clearly lying" Draco said with a scuffle.

"Why would I lie about this!" Willow said.

"She not! See look!" Pansy said then pulled Willow sleeve up. Revealing he dark mark.

"Oh shit!... oh shit!!" Blaise said.

"Is that the only thing you can bloody say?" Charlotte said crossing her arms. She shook her head too. Willow had messed up. Hopefully she won't mess up this bad in the future.

"Anyways, I have these weird dreams that how I know he is my father, and he gave me this" Willow said poring to her arms "when unconscious, yes it does hurt, and yes it won't go away no matter how hard I try!" Willow said rambling again. "My father sending me on some mission to find my brother!"

"Brother?" Theo said.

"Oh shit... oh shit" Blaise repeated again.

"Oh my fucking gosh shut up Blaise," Draco said. "So where is this 'brother'?" Draco asked.

"Italy," will replied "me, Pans, and Char, are going to stay with her Aunt and try to find him,"

"Well I'm coming ," Theo said.

"Yeah me too," Blaise said.

"No... no that will bring to much attention," Charlotte said.

"Besides I told Auntie it was a Girls trip, no boys" Pansy said crossing her arms.

"That stupid, besides, we are dealing with the dark lord here, we need a better plan then you three wondering though Italy looking for a 'brother'" Draco said again. He actually seemed concerned which didn't seem like him.

"Besides, you'll need someone strong to help you," Theo said.

"Absolutely not!" Willow yelled "I don't want to get in any one of you in trouble," Willow lowered her voice. "We will be fine on our own"

"How about if we can find him by July 10th, you guys can come to Italy and help us," Charlotte said compromising

"Okay fine!" Blaise said.

"July 10th it is," Theo said.