𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3: Oh Never

A moonless night, wind trampled through the dark forests. Grey clouds haunting the bed of moss and ivy. A freezing rain pored from the sky. Tree branches breaking in the distance. A scared 11 year old stood in her pink night gown.

  Willow stood as still has ever looking up to the sky. How did she end up on the forest, she pondered to her self. A deep raspy voice spoke through the midnight air.

"You thought you could hind from me" Willow started breathing heavy. How did he find her this quick. Willow made a break, running as fast as her legs could take her. She still felt the haunting eyes on her.

"How did you find me" Willow yelled through the forest. She was trembling her palms where sweating and the hair on the back of her neck stand up.

"I will always find you, my dear Willow"  the raspy voice called out.

"Your my blood, my own heir" the voices replied. Willow was frightened. She just want to be back in her warm bed again.

"No, you may be my Father but you never be my dad." Willow harshly spat, as the figure grew closer. He searched for her blue eyes in the dark.

"You look so much like you mother" he replied.

"You killed her and now you're want to kill me"

Willow felt an awful felling tuning through her body. Her blood rain cold. He tried to place his palm on the side of her cheek.
"Oh never" he came closer.

***

  Willow woke up in a cold sweat in the Hufflepuff dorm. Her blanket where laying  on the cold floor. Barely able to breathe, Willow took a shake breath.  Her pulse was racing.

"Willow are you ok" Susan and Hannah rushed to the side of Willow bed. Willow looked to her two friends and tried to calm her breathe.

  "Yeah, I am fine, just a bad dream, that all" Willow said though her chattering teeth. Her whole body was shivering. Fear on her eyes.

Willow always new the Blackfield had adopted her. They would never tell her who her really father was. Her mother was a witch who had passed away when she was a little baby. When she was the age of 6 she had her first dream and that how she figured who her father was.

  He was the darkest wizard, or he who shall not be named. She woke up that day screaming and crying until her mum, Martha, coming to Comfort her. Over all Willow was thankful that the Blakcfield family adopted her, but the nightmares never left her.

"Did I wake you" Willow said looking up at the two girls.

  "Yes but we had to get up anyway it nearly 7:00 am" Hannah said looking at the clock next to Willows bed. The girls started getting ready for there first day. They put on there robes and stated make there way out of the dorm room.

***

"Hey Girls" Cedric said as they sat down across form him at the Hufflepuff table.

  Willow glanced down at the table. Eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, and so much more. Willow started to fill her plate. Cedric anf Hannah where having a conversation about classes.

  The schedules where starting to get hand out Willow looked at her, she had Herboilogy and history of Magic today. She asked if anybody had those class to day, but she only had Herboilogy  with Susan. There was no other Hufflepuff in History of Magic.

  Willow wonder what class Aurora had. She glanced up to look around the the room since the Hufflepuff was the closet table to the wall. She saw the Slytherin table, then the Ravenclaw, then finally the Gryffindor table.

  She spotted the blond hair Aurora sitting next to a busy haired girl look over her book.  A brown haired boy with glasses was sitting on the other side of Aurora he was laughing with Ron Wesley. Willow was friends with Ron but there weren't as close with him as Fred and George or Jennie.

***

Breakfast was now over  Susan and  Willow where making there to hebiology and sat at the at the desk towards the front. Since today they where in the classroom and not the greenhouse.

  "Hi Willow" Aurora said as she carful set her book down on the table on the other side of Willow.

  "Hey Aurora,I so happy your in this class, what your next class?" Willow said turn her attention to Aurora.

"I have Transfiguration, what do you have"

"I have that too, I am so glad, apparently I am the only Hufflepuff in that class....." Willow was going to say more when she herd more people coming into the classroom. 

It was Draco Malfoy and his group they made there way over and Aurora seemed really annoyed. Willow just looked down at her textbook and started scanning the pages.  Plants and plants and plants. That was the whole class, Willow found it interesting.

***

Willow walked with Aurora to transfiguration. They walked in and took there assigned seats. Willow set her books on the table. The spotted next to her was empty. So she set her bag down on it. The classes started and professor McGonagall turned into a cat to show the class how amigas worked. Willow started righting everything down. When two boys came running in.

"We made it, can you imagen the look on McGonagall face if we where late " Ron announced to the room. McGonagall changed back into her human form.

"That was bloody brilliant" Ron commented

"Oi, thank you for that assessment Mr. Weasley, perhaps it be more useful if I was to transfigure Mr. Potter and your self into a pocket watch at least one of you would be on time"

"We got lost" Harry let out.

"then perhaps a map, I trusted you don't need one to find your seats" Then McGonagall went back to her desk. Harry seat happened to be next to Willow so she moved her bag to let him sit down.

"Do you have the notes" harry asked a few minutes after he had sat done. Willow pushed her notebook full of neat and carful written notes in front of harry he scanned the notes then coped down into his notebook.

"Thanks..."

"Willow"

"Thanks Willow"