𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11: Secret Admire

Willow arrived at the Harrison mansion and was immediately engulfed in a tight embrace. Willow looked up to her friend. Charlotte had grown a few inches over the summer. Her hair was now a dark shade of red. Willow thought it suited Charlotte quite Well.

"Oh, my gosh, Willow!" Charlotte let go of Willow and looked at her friend. Willow's hair was cut to her shoulder length. She had also gotten glasses over the summer, now she could see better. Charlotte grabbed Willow's hand and gave her a tour of the mansion.

"Aurora is supposed to arrive later tonight." Willow's smile grew as she scanned the house, it was beautiful. It was elegant with shades of black, white and green. Charlotte and Willow reached the stairs. Willow followed Charlotte up the stairs and then down the corridor. Until they stopped at a dark oak door.

  Charlotte turned the knob reveling her bedroom. The two wide window were open and the white curtains were blowing in the wind. Charlotte led the girl to the bed and the two girls sat down and chatted as they waited for Aurora to arrive.

   "Aurora's here." Charlotte's mother's voice rang the though the enormous house. Willow and Charlotte rushed down the hallway and gave Aurora a hug before leading the girl back up to the bedroom. They sat on the floor talking about the summer. When Charlotte looked down at Willow's arm she noticed the sliver bracelet.

   "Wow that's super pretty." Charlotte lightly picked up Willow's arm and turned it to examine the bracelet. Willow couldn't help a slight blush of embarrassment. Charlotte saw the snake and her eyes widen.

  "Where did you get that Willow?"

  "I didn't, someone sent it to me."

  "Who?" Aurora chimed in, coming closer to Willow's arm.

"Well, I don't know, the note didn't say."

  "There was a note!" Aurora and Charlotte eyes light up with anticipation.

  "Yes, I have it right here." Willow pulled out the piece of parchment from her bag and handing it to the girls.

  "Willow, I think you've got a secret Admirer!"

  "No, there is no way." Willow turned

  "Wait! that totally make sense."

   "We have to find out who sent that to you Willow." Aurora.

   "Umm... Are you sure we could find them?"

   "Absolutely, when The Forgotten Daughters want to find something out, they will." Willow could not disagree with that, but how could they figure out who sent it. That question they each asked themselves until they had fell asleep that night with many ideas.

***

  The three girls made their way to the bookshops the next day to gather their supplies. The place was a mad house, there were people everywhere. The three girls made their way up the stairs where there were less people to gather their books.

  The girls decided to split up and look for the books they needed. Willow turned down one of the rows and ran into someone.

  "Oi, I am so sorry..." Willow looked up and met grey eyes. "Draco?" She had not meant it as a question but it came out that way. Draco had grown a few inches over the summer. Draco looked down at the Hufflepuff and caught a glimpse of the bracelet. A smirk appeared on his face. Willow didn't notice this because she was to busy trying to process what had happened.

   "Watch where you're going, Hufflepuff." Draco said but he didn't spit it out like he normally did. Willow had a confused look on her face as Draco backed away down the row and towards the railing . Aurora and Charlotte appeared behind her with books in hands.

  "What's the matter Willow?" Charlotte asked following Willow gaze.

  "Draco's here." Willow said.

   "Ok, let's go say hello!" Charlotte said pulling the two girls, she had a smirk on her face. She didn't listen to the protest of the girls behind of the two girls behind her"

  "Hello, Draco"  Draco turned around to look at the girls. Willow was looking down at her sunflower vans. While Aurora was starring  him down. The tension between this group could been seen a mile away.

  "Hey, Harrison" Draco said then turned his attention back to the first floor.

  "Do you know why there so many people here" Charlotte asked as she leaned against the railing next to Draco. Willow followed behind leaning over as well.

   "Gilderoy Lockhart is having a book sining today" Draco said.  He stepped away from the railing, walked down the stairs and picked up a book turned to a page,started reading and then ripped the page out of the book and stuffed it down his robe pocket. Willow thought it was rather odd thing to do. The three girls followed him.

   "Bet you loved that, didn't you Potter?" Willow felt bad when she notice the group of people Who Draco was harassing. Sometimes it better if he keeps his mouth closed. Willow gave a disapproving look.

  "Famous, Harry Potter, Can't even go to a book-shop with out making the front page"  Draco spat. Willow watched as Ginny stepped forward.

  "Leave him alone" Willow was proud of Ginny for standing up to Draco to protect her friend.

   "Potter you got your self a girlfriend" Willow looked over at Charlotte who had her arm crossed glaring at Draco.  Willow stoped listing to the convention, and turned her head away from the group.  Her attention was caught back when she saw Mr Weasley and Mr Malfoy started fighting. Willow grabbed Charlotte arm turing her head away from the commotion.

    Fred and George cheered there dad along. It was to much for Willow she hated violence. Her heart was racing. There was so much going on so much noise.

  "Charlotte...Aurora" Willow let out a whisper. There attention came to Willow. Willow was starting to shake. She could fell the anxiety attack come she need to get out of there and fast. Aurora looked at Willow face and knew what was happening. Charlotte led the group through the crowd pushing between. They finally braked though the door and made it to the street.

   Willow took at much needed breathe. They would have to come back here after the crowd was gone. He head was still spinning a little but she was slowly calming down.

  "Why don't we take a break and get some ice cream" Aurora said.  Willow nodes there head and they walked off.