𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 32: Flying Car

*Warning mention of Abuse/ Sexual Assault*

Willow stood on the platform she had already said goodbye to the Slytherin boys. She kept fidgeting with her hands. Trying to think through what she was going to tell her parents. How was she going to conceive her parents to let her got to Italy it was crazy.

    "Wills, it okay, just breathe," Charlotte said. Charlotte was stirring on her trunk, petting Ophelia. She seemed fine, like lying to her parents was totally normal occasion. Willow just rolled her eyes and went back to her many panic attack. Willow turned around to look at Pansy who was checking her nails. He trunk was in a nice stack with her owl sitting atop. Her outfit was in pristine condition.

"How are you not freaking out," Willow asked.

"Because my parents don't fucking care about me, they wouldn't even realize I'll be gone," Charlotte said

    Suddenly willow felt arms wrap around her tights and started shaking her. Willow jumped and then tensed up with the touch. "Willow bear! My little wittle sister," The person said shaking her back and forth. It was Aaron her oldest brother. Aaron had graduate from Hogwarts last year and now he work as a healer in the magic world somewhere.

"Aaron Waron, my sorry excuse for a brother," Willow said, then turned and hugged him. She missed him dearly. She had not seen her brothers recently. Lewis was in his sixth year, most of the time studying for his N.E.W.T..s. And only God knows where Mason is. She would see them in the hallways occasionally and she say. Hi but they all had there own friends and life's. But she still loved them. Hopefully it won't be to different when she find this other new brother Mattheo.

"How was your 3rd year, must of been awful, without me being there," he asked. Willow wonder if her family had any idea she been unconscious. Hogwarts wasn't very good at that communicating skill.

"Well considering I want unconscious for must of, it was strange, where mom and dad?" Willow asked. Looking behind him bust not seeing her adopted parents anywhere. Her smile deflated

"In the car, they missed you, like really badly, wait.. you where unconscious," Guess they didn't tell him, or at least her parents didn't tell Aaron

"Yeah, nasty quidditch accident, it was storming. Fell off my broom, bumped the head,"

"Oh gosh, we'll we should be heading to the car now," Aaron said going to grab her trunk. But Pansy stood in the way. Pansy glared at him, he arms crossed her. She looked tough.

"Oh, wellll actually...,"

"What?" Aaron asked very confused look. The platform was starting to slowly get less and less grounded and people started to flood into London. It was only them left now.

"I"s just that...." Willow tried to stay the word but it didn't come out. "It's.... That..." she tried again. She started fidgeting again. Running her hand through her ends of her hair avoiding looking at her brother.

"Come on, just spit it out," Aaron said crossing his arms frustrated.

"It's..."

"Willow coming with us, Pansy Aunt invited us to come stay with her for the first few weeks of summer," Charlotte finally said. Going up and wrapping her arm around Willow shoulders.

"Yes, and it be good for Willow not be be in the gloomy London, Willow been complaining about a headache since we got off the train, she need the fresh Italian air, pasta, tomato, cheese... PIZZA. Right willow," Pansy said. Giving Willow a look felling telling her to say something. "Oh yes.. England.. just making me fell horrible!... so much pain," clearly lying, but some how convincing Aaron said.

"Well then, let's got the lol mum and dad," Aaron.

***

After about two hours of trying to convince Willow parents and then anther hour of trying to steal Pansy's parent's flying car. Willow had left Ophelia with her family but kept Oakley, her owl. Pansy flew the car, obviously not her first time doing this. Charlotte got the window seat will willow sat in the middle between the two girls. The car was very fancy and luxurious. And honestly Pansy wasn't that bad of a driver.

That sun was starting to set as they crossed across Europe. They where in some countryside of France. The car went pretty fast. Faster than any plane, she been on. They probably make it to Italy by morning. Willow shared a blanket with Charlotte who was out like a lights.

"Pansy, you doing alright," Willow asked.

"Yep, I'm fine, weirdly I've actually gone further in the car, last year I made it all way to New York City!" Pansy said.

"America!" Willow said.

"Yep, New York some much different than London," Pansy said turning the string wheel slightly.

"And you don't get tired?" Willow asked.

"Not really I put the address into the car and then it basically just drives it self, and I don't really sleep much," Pansy said shrugging her shoulders. "And being here way better than being at home.. well it not really my home.. Hogwarts is my home!" Pansy continued. "My parents are kinda fucked, and it just not great and home.. well actually it sucks, and it not safe there," Willow just listened she could tell Pansy need someone to listen to her and care about her.

"My mother, hits me, like a lot, and I can't standing being around her, and she gets drunk and high all the time and then being strange men to the house, when my father working. I always lock my bedroom, and one time, one of my mothers 'friends' snuck into my bedroom and.." Pansy said her voices breaking her hands trembling. She let go of the wheel but it kept moving forward. Willow reached for Pansy hand. And held it tight and rubbed her thumb on Pansy thumb.

"You don't have to tell me, but I am always here for you," Willow said looking into Pansy eyes. Tears where forming.

"I want to tell you, I've never told anyone.. he.. he touched me," Pansy sentenced was entered up by a sob. "That why I hate sleeping, because.. because I'm scare it will happen again," Pansy said. Willow wrapped her arms around her friend and Pansy cried into her shoulder. Willow heart hurt for her friend. She want to hurt person who took advantage of a young girl. But right now she shoved her angry down and held on to her friend. Giver Pansy the strength and comfort she needed.

"I'm here, and you can always come stay with me if you fell unsafe," Willow said rubbing's Pansy back.

"Thanks, Willow, I'm glad I told you, it fells like a a block of iron finally left of my chest," Pansy said "but it still a struggle," Pansy said.

"And it will probably be there for a while, but you are healing now, you are brave, beautiful and strong, and what happened to you doesn't define you," Willow said. Pulling pack and wipe the tears form Pansy cheeks.

"I'm glad we adopted you, Hufflepuff," Pansy said after about 20 minutes of comfortable silence. And she then herd Pansy breathing even out as she fell into sleep. Willow couldn't help but smile at Pansy being able to fall asleep. Willow would do anything for her friends, even kill. She just hopped it never came to that.