𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 33: Aunt Mable

"Ok before we go in, I'm just gonna warn you my aunt is kinda strange, but she super nice, oh and she also like 6th months pregnant," the three girls sat in the driveway of Pansy aunts house. It was mid morning and bright and sun. And willow couldn't wait to get out of the car and stretch her legs.

Pansy and Charlotte opened the car doors and walked towards the front door. Willow followed them moving her stiff arms in a circle. She noticed big hydrangea bush. The looked so lovely! Pansy knocked on the door. The door widened and a short woman with her black wave hair cut short. She wore a blue dress. That showed off her round belly.

"My little fox," The woman said then wrapped Pansy in a tight hug swinging them both back and forth. Charlotte and Willow exchanged a look with each other. "Hello, Auntie Mable, thank you for letting us stay here," Pansy said letting go then kissing her aunt on the Cheek.

"And this must be... Charlotte," Aunt Mable said pointing at Charlotte. "Oh! Your hair need some more dye. Please let me help!" She said excitedly. "And you must be Willow," Aunt Mable said smiling at her. "Your just adorable, now come in girls, come in," Aunt Mable said. Then hurried them in. Before shutting the door she looked up and down the street then shut the door and closed the curtain.

Aunt Mable house was were cozy filled with plants and hug, and cute little nicknacks. Aunt Mable gave them a tour of her house. The house was not very big but it was homey and comfortable. There was a big stone fireplace in the living room with a couch and a table that was filled with books about parenting. Aunt Mable led them up the steeps into a hallway.

"This is the baby room! But it isn't done yet" Aunt Mable said flipping on a light switch. That reavled and nursery that was themed with cute little animals. It was adorable! "I'm waiting for the artist to call me back about painting the wall," Mable said shaking her head.

"I would love to help!" Willow said. She loved painting. Her mother had gotten her watercolors a few year ago for her birthday and she loved paint with them.

"That would be lovely," Aunt Mable said then turned off the light and the kept walking down the hallway. "And this will be your room," Aunt Mable said then flipped on the light and walked in. She spun around on the blue and white carpet. "It just so wonderful, I love this room," she said.

The room wasn't very big but it would work. There was a set of bunk beds pushed about against the wall and then a single bed on the opposite side of the wall. The room had a beach theme to it. There were pictures of the ocean on the walls and sea shells. The comforter of the beds were blue with like sea turtles on them. It was so cute. And there was a little stuff sea turtles on each bed. One green, one yellow, and one pink one. Aunt Mable saw that Willow noticed one and went to pick them up.

"I got these for you girls, I hope you like it! And of course I got Pansy the pick one," Aunt Mable said excited. "The bathroom over there, towels should all ready be in there," she said point to a door. "I'm so glad you girls are here, it can get so lonely, when Willdon is at work,"

"Speaking of which, let's go get y'all stuff," she said.

After about a few trips to the car and back then finally got all there belongs inside. Willow carefully laid her stuff on the desk by the bottom bunk.

"Pansy! I already claimed top bunk," Charlotte complained as Pansy started laying her blankets and pillow on the bed. "Well it my aunt house so it overrides your claim," Pansy said.

"Fine," Charlotte said. Then laid back on the bed on the other bed across from Willow. Willow couldn't help smiling to her self. Willow took out her quill and ink, and started writing a letter to her parents. Telling them they made it and they were safe.

"You know what, Theo got like really hot this year," Pansy said. Willow stopped what she was doing and turned her head. "Definitely! Charlotte said, "but he not really my type,"

"Oh! And Draco, and now that he doesn't slick back his hair, he look a thousand times better, what do you think Wils ," Pansy said jumping form the top bunk onto the floor. "I guess, but I got to much other things to do, besides worrying about boys,"

"Pans you know who also hot, Cedric Diggory," Charlotte said. "Oh yes!" Pansy said giggling. "And blaise, and beside potter being are sworn enemy, he also kinda cute,"

"Ew not Potter," Charlotte said the threw a pillow at Pansy. Willow finshed her letter. Then unlatched Oakley Cadge and gave him the letter then let him out the window.

"Theo definitely likes Willow, it sooo obvious,"

"Wait! What?" Willow asked.

"Yeah, when he looks at you it as if he needs you to survive or something," Pansy said.

"No. No. We are just friends," Willow clarified.

"Well he let you keep his jumper, and he held your hand after your woke up from being unconscious," Charlotte said. "Honestly he fancied you since first year," Was that true did Theo really have a crush on Willow. Willow thought back at all the times she been around Theo. It seemed really obvious to her now, how did she not realized. Willow laid down on the floor trying to process it.

Did she fancy him back. She thought he was a good friend. He was very sweet and always listening when they talked. He always seemed to be there for her. And honestly he was cute! When she thought about him she felt butterflies in her stomach. Maybe she did fancy him too.

"You fancy him too, it written all across you face!" Charlotte said.

"Oh my gosh, you guys be so cute together,"

"Maybe," Willow said her face turning red.

"Well your going to write him a letter and tell him how you fell," Pansy said matter of factly. And for some odd reason Willow did. She sat down and wrote a letter about how she felt. But she didn't know what this meant for her friendship with Theo. She just hoped it didn't change to much. Pansy let her use her owl to send the letter.