𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6: Incendio

Willow skipped to the Library for some last minute studying before going to the common room. She pushed open the heavy door, and walked over to the shelf to grab a biology book. She went and looked for a table to sit at, when she notice a depressed-looking Aurora. She made her way over to her, and sat down beside her.

    "Aurora are you ok?" Willow sat trying to meet her friends sad eyes. She carefully pushed the hair out of Aurora's face. Her face was stained with tears, so Willow took her robe and wiped Aurora tears. The only sound you could hear in the library was Aurora sniffling. Aurora looked up into the blue eyes of the caring Hufflepuff that she had come to know as her best friend.

  "What happened?"

   "I received a letter from my mother, my grandmother just passed away." Aurora said looking down.

   "Aurora, I am so sorry, how did it happen" Willow asked.

  "She was sick" Aurora said taking a deep breath. "She was so kind..." Aurora let out a sob.

  "Let's go some place else and talk about this in private." Willow said as she pulled Aurora to her feet. Aurora was still leaning on Willow's shoulder, so she wrapped her arms around Aurora. She walked through the door.

    "I feel like we need some sweets." Willow stated, walking towards the kitchen. Willow had been to the kitchen a few times to help bring candy and food to the Hufflepuff dorms.    As she made her way down the hallway she bumped into Draco, his goons, Pansy, and Charlotte.

    "Watch where you're going Hufflepuff!" Willow nudged Aurora, who had stood straight up. She wiped her face with her robe sleeve. She looked absolutely dreadful.

    "Oh look Carrow has been crying, pathetic as always!" he said and his group laughed, all but Charlotte as she just glared at Malfoy. Willow drew out her wand. She said the first spell that came to her. 

"Incendio." Willow proclaimed. Immediately Draco's robe had red sparks all over it. Aurora pulled Willow away before Draco could come back with a spell. The two girls continued their walk to the Kitchen.

   "Hey Willow, wait up!" Willow turned back to see Charlotte running after the two girls.  Charlotte made it to them and was out of breath. Aurora tried to pull Willow down the hallway but Willow refused to move.

   "I am so sorry about Draco, he can be an arse." Charlotte said trying to take deep breathes.

"Well then why are you friends with him, you are nothing like him?!" Willow looked at her friend with a sadden face.

"They're really the only friends I have." Charlotte said scratching the back of her neck. Willow was upset she thought her and Charlotte weren't friends. Maybe her being a Slytherin caused her not to understand. Aurora wonder when these two girls had become acquaintances.

"Well now you have two more friends, better than that slummy git called Draco Malfoy!" Aurora said. Willow smiled at Aurora. Charlotte had a shocked look on her face that turned into a nice smile.

"We are going to get some sweets, do you want to come?" Willow asked Charlotte. Aurora had changed into a better mood now that Fred wasn't on her mind.

"I'd love to." Charlotte said as Willow wrapped her arms around her two friends shoulders.

"I think this is going to be a good start to a beautiful friendship." Willow said as the girls walked towards the kitchen.

***

The three girls had been hanging out for a few weeks now. They had all become very close. One day they were on the hill near Hagrid's hut when Willow had come up with an idea.

"We need a group name!"

"Why?" Aurora asked with a confused look.

"Because I think it a good idea."

"I think so too, I mean why not have one?!" Charlotte chimed in.

"Ok then, sure, why not." Aurora said letting the idea float in the air. The three girls put on thinking face.

"What about 'perdantes' it's French?" Aurora thought out loud.

"What does that mean?" Willow asked. She picked a pink flower from the grass.

"I have no idea, Mollie, my roommate sometimes randomly speaks in French." Aurora sighed, then picked a yellow flower from the grass. A few more ideas went around the group but none of them seemed to fit the three girls.

"What if we just start saying random words and put them together?" Charlotte said as she picked a sage green flower from the grass.

"Ok, I will go first, 'The'." Willow said then she set her pink flower on a stone in the middle of the girls.

"Ok you're next Aurora."

"Well what about 'Forgotten', yeah 'The Forgotten'." Aurora placed her yellow flower next to Willow's pink one.

"The Forgotten.... The Forgotten Daughters!" Charlotte shouted. She set her sage green flower next to the two other's.

"Ooh I like that a lot!" Willow said.

"Me too."

"Then it's settled, we are The Forgotten Daughters from now on." Charlotte said as she placed her hand in the middle, and the other two girl placed their hands on top of hers. They lifted their hands up, and the girls started laughing. Willow swears that was the hardest she had ever laughed.