𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 29: Real Friends

Now wake up

Willow jolted. Everything around her was dark, her body was freezing and everything seemed unfamiliar, off and very odd. She tried to open her eyes but they seemed glued shut. She tried to focus on her other senses. She could her muffled voice but they seemed far aways. There seemed to be pounding of heavy footsteps as if a group of elephants was stampeding. She focused on smell next, and she could smell a bunch of cologne. And Pansy stung perfume. Where her Slytherin friends here? She could fell soft sheets across her body and she seemed to be in a bed. She was wearing a long sleeve shirt, Maybe a jumper? Then she felt someone grab her hand. The hand was a little rough and slightly cold. Someone was holding her hand.

She took a deep breath and then she opened her eyes. And started up at her friends they looked slightly older. But there here and that all that matters!  How long has she been asleep? And he arm hurt so bad. She looked down at her arm and let her gaze travel down to her hand that was in Theo hand. Her eyes widened and she could fell her face warm. He went to let go but willow held on tight. Not because she fancied Theo but because she need her friend touch, telling her she gonna be okay now.

  "Thank Merlin! You're finally awake, you been asleep for like 8 fucking months " Charlotte said plopping down on the foot of her bed.  Eight months! She been unconscious for eight Months. What had happened to her. He legs ached form not being used. She felt a little bit older. She also felt exhausted.

   "Really?" Willow said. All of this was really confusing. What had happened to her?

    "All this weird Shit went down, like someone broke into the castle twice," Blaise said.

    "My father will hear about it when I get home," Draco said crossing his arms over his chest.

   "I was really scary," Pansy said reaching for Willow hand.

    "Willow!!" Someone said from down the hallway then took off at a sprint.

    "Aurora?" Willow asked. Aurora came running though past Draco and Theo. She made her way to the other side of the bed and rapped Willow in a hug.

    "I came here a soon as I could, didn't know they would be here," Willow said glaring at the Slytherin.

    "They are my friends?" Willow said looking at each of them one at a time. Why was Aurora being like this?  She used to be nice and friendly, maybe she spent to much time with Harry Potter. Filling her brain with lies about the Slytherins

   "I think you need new ones! Real ones" Aurora said standing up. "Hufflepuff shouldn't be hanging around Slytherin, especially, them," Aurora said.

   "Maybe you should leave then!" Theo said still holding tight to Willow hand. Of looks could kill Aurora would be dead. Why was everything so weird. Nothing seems normal. 

   "Because we know who her real friends are," Blaise crossed his arms.

    "Fine I will, I'll come back latter Willow," Aurora said then stormed off. Willow pushed up form the bed but pain shot though her arm. She sat up on the bed. Pain marred her face. Did she really have the dark mark on her skin. She let go of Pansy and Theo hand getting ready to stand up. She swung her legs over the side of the bed and allowed Theo and Blaise help her to her feet. She noticed that she was in leggings and a Slytherin jumper. Most likely Theo's from when he gave it to her and the great hall.

      "We leave for the train station soon, I'll help you to your dorm and help you pack," Charlotte said crossing in front of the bed to Willow and taking her arm. So it the end of the school year. I guess willow would have to find her brother over the summer and bring him here next school year. He father had said he was an Italy but how was she spoused to get there.

     "We will find you guys in a little bit," Charlotte said.

    "Can I come," Pansy said.

     "Sure," Charlotte said

   "Wait! What happed to Ophelia," Willow said stopping in her tracks.

   "The devil cat!" Blaise shouted. Blaise really hated cats so much. It was kinda amusing. Willow smiled. At least one thing was still normal.

     "Yes my cat!" Willow said.

     "Don't worry, I've been taking care of her," Draco said. That was unexpected. Willow never would have guessed that at all.

    "Thanks Draco, that very kind of you,"