𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12: She Knows

The station was crammed with muggles. Willow pushed her trolley though the barrier. The familiar Hogwarts express came into view. Willow search the platform for her friends. Finally she spotted them. She hugged her parents goodbye and made her way to her friends.

   "What took you so long Willow" Charlotte spoke as Willow approached.

   "Mason lost his wand, so we had to spend in hour looking for it"

   "We'll let go find a compartment" Charlotte turned and enter the train. They walked though the narrow walk way and stoped at a compartment with Fred, George, and Lee. The said a quick hello.

   "Actually I think I am going to sit with George... and Fred" a little red appeared on Aurora checks. Charlotte let out a little chuckle.

   "If you want" Willow said a little disappointed but Aurora didn't move an inch.

  "We'll go on then" Charlotte gave Aurora a pushed.

  "I guess I'll se you guys latter"

   Charlotte and Willow continue there search for and open compartment. They notice an  open a compartment and saw two 6th years snogging each other's mouths off, Willow was horrified. Charlotte quickly pulled a shocked Willow back to the hallway.

  "Get a damn room" Charlotte shouted then slammed the compartment door shut. They walked and little more until they where in the Slytherin section on the train. Charlotte notice Blaise and Theo in a compartment further down, but the walkway was crammed with other students look for compartment.

   Charlotte grabbed Willow arm and pulled her through though the crowd. Willow was still shocked 'how could someone enjoy getting there face sucked off' she thought to her self. Finally the two girls meet the boys.

  "Hey" Blaise said as he led the girls into an open compartment. Theo helped the girls set there bags on the racks then took a seat next to Draco. Crabbe and Goyle where pigging out on chocolate frogs. Willow took a seat next to the window, next to Charlotte.

  "It completely crazy out there"  Charlotte said. Willow fidgeted with her sliver bracelet. It helped calm her anxiety and at this moment was rather stressful.

  "Some slimy 6th year where shoving there tongue down each other throats, it was absolutely disgusting" Charlotte ranted. 

  "There 6th year what to you expect" Theo chimed in.  

  "And the people just stood in the walk way making it impossible to move around them, took us like 10 minutes to get on" Willow spoke up.  The compartment slide up and Pansy stood looking for a place to sit.

"Oi there no room for me" Pansy looked a little disappointed.

  "Here Pansy you can have my seat..."  Crabbe stood up immediately and moved out of the way.

  "No you can have  mine..." Goyle said then elbowed Crabbe.

  "Why thank you, Pansy took a seat across from Willow." Crabbe and Goyle stood awkwardly for a few minutes before leaving. Willow thought something was up with to to and it had something to do with Pansy.

  "I think you have a fan club Pans" Charlotte comment. Pansy giggled.

   "You really think so"

    "There head over heals for you, your all they talk about" Draco said as he closed his potion textbook. The group couldn't help but laugh which caused a pink Pansy to appear.

   "It doesn't matter tho, there not my type" Pansy said then crossed her legs and smoothed out her skirt. Then pulled out her wand and stated doing a spell that created and little purple flower.

    "Where did you learn that spell" Willow asked.

    "My mum taught me, would you like me to teach you" Pansy asked.

    "Yes please" Willow love flowers, she always helped her mom plant flower ever summer in the greenhouses. After about thirty minutes of Pansy explaining the spell and two hour of Willow trying she was able to make a pink bud appear.

   "Wow, Willow that took me a week to get that far" A smile appeared on Pansy face. Willow was over joyed that her and Pansy where getting along. Most of the other in the compartment had gotten bored Charlotte was fast a sleep her head rested against  Blaise  shoulder. Which they did argue about minutes before the exhaustion took over. Crabbe and Goyle never returned form the bathroom. Theo had gone to look form them. Draco sat quickly reading his potions textbook. 

    "Wow I love your Bracelet" Pansy announced to willow.

     "Thanks you" Willow turned her wrist to show the little snake and badger it reflected of the sun from the window making it shine  in the little.

    "Of my gosh that so cute! Do you remember  where you got it I would love a necklace like that that" Pansy asked as she examined it.

   "I don't know where it came from, it just appeared in the mail in a green box"  Willow shrugged

  "Oooh, a mystery then"

  DRACO POV

  They probably thought that Draco couldn't hear them. In fact Draco had not been read the book the whole time. That what he did most of the time at home this summer pretending that he couldn't hear his parents fighting. He learned years ago that how you get information.

   So, now that skill had been coming useful. He could over hear there conversation with out them thinking anything of it. But, what they where talking about now had gotten his attention. At bookstore he had noticed the bracelet but that was not the frist time he saw it.

    The note that Willow was showing Pansy, he had seen it to in fact he had written it. He was the one who put it in a green box and sent it to her. He didn't now exactly why he did tho, it was a rather spur of the moment thing. He had remember, when he was little,  his father getting his mother a similar bracelet. His mother had adored it. Draco thought he wanted to get one for his friends, maybe Harrison or Parkinson.

   But, he ended up leaving with the one for Willow. He was just happy that she loved it. A rather odd felling emerge in he middle when he saw the bracelet on her wrist. It was just a gift of friendship, right. Draco had not talked to Willow a lot that year, but he planned to change that this year.  He also hopped that Willow would hang out with Draco Slytherin group. Pansy suddenly turned to Draco with wide eyes with the note in her hand.

She knows!