𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4: This is my tree

Willow was wandering though the Corredor to potions  the next morning when she turned the corner walked in to Slytherin girl with long brown hair and green eyes.

"Oh I am so sorry" Willow said rubbing the side of her head.

"You should be Hufflepuff, you lost or something" the Slytherin said.

"Kinda.... I am looking for potions" Willow said kinda terrified, the only slytherin she talked to was Malfoy and he was rather rude.

"Well just so happens have have that class next, so you can follow me... but don't think I am doing this because I am nice I am not nice" the slthrying girl said defensively. Willow was confused by this girl why would she not want people to know she nice.

The Slytherin girl walked with a long stride. Willow followed slowly he behind her.

"Umm.. what your name"

"Charlotte Rosland" she said. With annoyed look on her face

"I am Willow blackfeild" Willow said smilling.
They walked the rest of the way to the potions room.

"There you are Harrison"  Draco started then turned his attention to Willow. He had a smug look on his face.

"Why you with Blackflild"  he spat

"She was following me here" she and Draco laughed and then took there seats at the table.

Willow sat closer to the front of the room with a Ravenclaw boy with jet black hair and brow eyes. Harry Potter was sitting at the table on the other side of Willow.  Snape was interrogating him on potion stuff. While hermione rassied her hand the whole time.

Willow tried to write down everthing Snape was saying. She could not even read her sloppy hand writing. Willow scanned the room. Until she got Draco and Charlotte Rosland laughing and Harry Potter kept getting  the Question wrong.

Willow was told to stay away from Draco and his friends by Aurora, but Willow didn't think Draco was that bad. Maybe Draco was just raised wrong or something. Malfoy had the same smirk he always had he started writing something on his parchment. He slided it over to Charlotte Rosland side of the table.

Willow turned her head so quickly and looked down at her book. Finally potions ended and Willow was going to meet Aurora in the courtyard since they had free period.

She sat down next to Aurora who had a nice book open on her lap in the shade of a tree.

"Aurora" Willow said getting the girl attention.

"Hello there Willow, how was your class" Aurora said putting her bookmark in her book then closing it and putting in in her bag.

"It was ok, I got lost then ran into this very confusing girl that friends with Draco" Willow said really fast mumbling.

"Oh that nice" Aurora said even though she was very confused at what Willow just said.
"Eww" Aurora said rolling her eyes. Draco and his bodyguards where walking through the courtyard towards them. However Willow had her back against the group so she did not see them coming.

"Oi Carrow this is my tree" Draco said glaring at the two girls Willow let out a little giggle.

"Draco you can't own a tree idiot" Aurora said. Rolling her eyes at the blonde boy. 

"And anyways we where here first" Willow said Turn her full attention to Draco

"Look the Hufflepuff can talk" Draco said and his bodyguard laughed. Willow looked down her tears blurred her vision.

"That not even funny, but Draco the funniest thing in the world is you ugly face" Aurora said defende if her best friend.

"Fine" Draco said and he group walked away.

"You ok Willow" Aurora said placing a hand on Willow shoulders

"Yeah" Willow looked up with tears down her eyes. "Thanks Aurora you the bestest friend I could ask for.

***

The day blurred together, the September days followed into October night's. Willow started to love Hogwarts and her new friends.  It was her home away from home.

Willow was studding in the library by her self.  She  left her bag at her table and went to grab a charms book for her assume that. She walked a past some bookcase and walked down one row look for the charms book. She pulled the book down and more books came tumbling down from the shelf.

"Ahhhh" Willow yelped at the top of her lungs. Everone in the library looked towards her Direction.

"Ow" she said rubbing her head.
'How the heck did that even happen' she thought to her self.

"Wow hufflepuff your clumsy" Willow turned her attention to the voice.

"Oh shut up Draco can't you just find someone else to pick on" Willow saw Charlotte Rosland say.  She then marched away from Draco. Willow was confused why Charlotte Rosland would stand up for her they had talked once or twice in the last mouth mainly because Snape moved Charlotte Rosland next to Willow. Willow was confused based on this girls behavior.

"Well at least you got this book down for me, bye clumsy Hufflepuff" Draco said grabbing the book that Willow need for her work. At this point Willow was done with the library.  She grabbed her bag which seemed a little heavier than it was early but Willow pushed that off and went to the hospital wing to get ice for her head.

***

Willow sat in the Great hall for the Halloween fest. She was holding a icepack on the crown of her head.

"Poor Willow next time you need to get a book down from the top shelf, just ask me to do it okay" Cedric said rubbing Willow shoulders

"You calling her short" Hannah said looking towards Cedric. Willow dropped her head to the table with a thump. Which caught the group attention.

"Willow be careful" Cedric said.

"Oi Mummy Cedric back" Justin Said the whole group laughed but Willow who lad her head gently on the table. She probably also had a concussion. Her head was throbbing and she could not keep her eyes open for longer than a few seconds.

Cedric treated Willow like his little sister he always waited little sibling. Cedric tucked Willow hair behind her ear. Her eyes where closed tight. She wait to be dismissed so she could got to sleep.

"Troll in the dungeon" professor Quirill came running in the Great hall and everone started screaming. Dumbledoor explained how he need all the students need to go to there common room. Willow was half alsleep with a massive headache now due to the screaming.

"Come on Willow" Cedric said grabbing Willow arm and guiding her through the student in chaos.

"Where aRE wE GoiNg" Willow mumbled.

"To the common room" Cedric said as the Hufflepuff made there way to the basement, where the Hufflepuff dorms where. They walked in the room and Willow sat on the yellow couch and fell right to sleep. Cedric put on blanket on her.

"Goodnight Willow" he said then he walked to his dorm.