𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 36: Jealousy, Jealousy

My jealousy, jealousy
Started following me

When they arrived at the door to Aunt Mable house getting seemed normal. Willow would need to speak with Aunt Mable about the boys arriving and about doing something special for Charlotte birthday. Willow still didn't understand why she didn't tell them anything.

Willow was also a little uncertain about her brother Mattheo. She barely know anything about him. And she also keeps pondering over the fact she may have had her memory wiped. It makes sense. She doesn't reamber anything form the time she lived with her biological mother. The thought made her shudder. She saw the Aunt Mable flower bushes where in need of a watering.

"You guys go in, I'm going to water the flowers," Willow said tilting her head to the flowers. Charlotte and Pansy kept walking inside but Mattheo stayed out. Willow went to the hose near the house and turned on the water and started watering the plants.

"I think they.. took my memory away," Willow said after a few minutes of silence. Mattheo gave a confessed looks as if trying to understand the words. Willow kept watering the rose bushes and the hydrangea bushes. Aunt Mable loved flowers and Walsh had a vase in each room filled with all the different flowers. In the back yard there was a whole greenhouse.

"So, you don't remember me at all," Mattheo said. Willow only shook her head. She wished she knew something about her brother. Even a single detail but nothing. And it was frustrating.

"I guess we need to get to know each other, we have been separated for years!" Mattheo said running his hands through his hair.

"Can you talk to snakes?" Willow asked over her shoulders. It was the first question that came to her mind. It was odd. But only heir of Slytherin can and she wonder if her brother could too.

"I don't know, never tried?" Mattheo said. Shaking his head and giving her a amused looks. Willow hoped they would get along. She really want to have a better relationship with her brother. Her adopted where not bad or anything but sometimes they seemed to do there own thing and frog that out her.

"Well I Can! Maybe you can try soon and see if you can," Willow said giving him a playful smile. "Come on, let's go inside and you can take a shower, because like Char said you Stink," Willow said old her nose which made Him chuckle.

The opened the door and walked down the carpeted hallway. She herd voice front he living room and the smell of cake drifting form the kitchen. Maybe Pansy had told her aunt it was Charlotte birthday. The voice from the living room sound much deeper than 2 girls and a grown woman. She kept walking and turned towards the living room. Then she saw them. Blaise was sitting on the couch next to aunt Mabel. Draco was lounging on the couch and glanced over at her. And Theo was standing behind the couch running a hand through his thick brown hair.

"Willow, she alive," Blaise said and raced over to he and wrapped her in a hug. Blaise had brown at least four inches taller than the last time she saw him. They used to be closed to the same hight but know he had to looked down at her. Blaise let go and walked back to his seat. Theo was making his way to her.

"Hey, Blackfield, I don't want to get up," Draco said putting his feet on the coffee table.

"Feet off the Table, learn some manners, Malfoy," Charlotte said rolling her eyes.

"Hey, Wills," Theo said hugging her tight. She couldn't help but fell butterflies. Somehow Theo had gotten more handsome, since the last time she saw him. He let go. "At some point can we talk," he whispered. And lifted the letter she had written a few weeks ago. He face burned red with blush. She could only shake her head. Through all of this Mattheo stood in the hallway hiding from view.

"Everyone, this is my Brother," Willow said Pulling her brother into view.

***

Draco wanted to punch the stupid grin off Theo face after he hugged Willow. Draco had to keep his hand away from his wand or her may cast a spell on Theo to shut him up. Willow face was Cheeks where pink and adorable. And he hates the fact Theo had made her blush. Draco should have made her blush instead. He wished he had gotten up and hugged her tight. Draco didn't know when he started liking Willow. Maybe it was when he watched he fall from her broom and thought she died. It made he cheats ache with some much pain. And then when he saw her wake up. He was something change with in him. She wasn't an annoying hufflepuff anymore.

And some how she had grown even prettier in the time they been separated. He stupid hair was perfect and blonde. And her eyes where a rich blue and he could get lost in. And she was such a good person it made him physically sick. She was perfect and it made him want to do something stubid. It was agony, he hated ever moment, he wasn't with her. He hopped the time apart would help him forgot about her but no. Of course he still fancy her. He bloody hated it. He wished he never came. And stupid Nott is trying to steal her, from him.

Not like he ever had her to begin with. She was a hufflepuff and that would disappoint his family very much, or maybe when they found out she was Voldemort daughter they will like her. But Draco wouldn't say anything. He would deny it forever if he had to. But it still made him jealous, very jealous.