Chapter 29: Strength

Author's Note:
Remember to VOTE, COMMENT, ADD and FOLLOW.
--------

Skylar Finn
Day of Evaluation
Magnum Academy

Zach had the most number of light screen broken, which is 8. If I am able to break at least 6, I'll be the last one to complete the final 10. Many cheered f or Zach for being the first student to break 8 light screens, which is the highest record.

I am the last one to do the challenge. I looked at my mom from where the teachers are and I saw her mouthing, "Control."

Breathing slowly and concentrating myself. My goal here now is to only break the light screens, but to hold myself back.

"Aqua Tentacles."

Water formed tentacles in my arms and directed my tentacles on the screen in full speed

I just need to break 6 or 7, that is all I needed. I easily broke the first 5 screens, but I lose focus as I also broke the 6 and 7 screen easily.

I tried stopping my tentacle when I also broke the 8th screen. I was reaching the 9th screen when I was able to stop myself. The 9th screen has a crack on it, which cause everyone in the game to make noise.

I turned my attention to mom and saw her laughing. "I knew it." She mouthed, still laughing.

"Congratulations to all of you 20 students, but only the top ten remains. We will be giving everybody 30 minutes to rest for the final battle and evaluation. You may now take your break." Headmaster Madoxx stated, his voice echoing throughout the arena.

Me and my friends immediately went to the cafeteria, while congratulating each other.

I became the hottest topic, because I was able to damage the 9th screen and therefore has the most outstanding strength among all of the participants.

After 20 minutes, we went back to the arena and still have 10 minutes left before the competition continues.

I am currently at a corner, far from my friends, reading the water magic scroll. It only took me 2 minutes to memorize the last two spells in the scroll. 

Minutes passed by when Mr. Dominic called us to be at the field of the arena, to start the final evaluation.

"The last stage will be judged by the Head Minister and me, only 7 will be chosen to participate in the upcoming Magic Festival. The final evaluation is a battle royal. All 10 will fight each other. The battle will last only for 10 minutes. Good luck." Mr. Dominic stated.

Everyone including me positioned in the middle of the field.

This match is a matter of who impresses the head master as well as the magic combat teacher. All I have to do now is to show-off,