Chapter 32: Fire and Desire

Skylar Finn
xxxxx-xxxxx
Fire Realm

I woke up to a bright sky, my body feels so sore. I scanned where I am laying down and I am on ground. Remembering the events a while ago, I really did exhaust myself too much.

Using water, air, and ice magic almost all at once. I really need to train more. How am I suppose to save Fiore if my body can't keep up.

There is a presence nearby, I prepared myself. What if she will attack me off-guard once again? I'll be in greater trouble because I still did not recover. My body is still sore.

I slowly stand up on my feet as I look at her.

She waved her staff towards my body, I felt a warm and tingling sensation. Same sensation I felt when I was with Zach last night.

He is replenishing all the strength I used during our battle.

I was surprised when out of no where, she threw a scroll shining bright orange and red.

"That scroll contains detailed explanation and requirements to cast fire attribute spells." She explained.

"You are playing with fire." She stated once again. She kept on saying the same thing through out our battle.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"You will figure out yourself." She sternly stated, as he waved his staff once again.

The scroll floats away from my grasp as it floats mid-air.

"Let us begin." She announced.

"Fire is more offensive in nature compared to the other elements. Since you are going to learn about the other elements, I will only teach you on how to control fire and attack with it." She continued explaining.

I nodded, understanding everything she is trying to explain to me.

"First lesson is to feel the fire burning inside you. Every person has their own fire churning within them, it's called desire." She said.

"Desire." I whispered to thin air.

"That kind of feeling is hot once it is enhanced by the person's environment." She stomped her staff to the ground. A magic circle appeared below me. I started feeling hot.

"Find your own desire. The heat within you that feels more different to the heat you are currently feeling." She continued giving me a lesson.

I closed my eyes, enduring the heat around me. Minutes later of being exposed to the Goddess' flame.

I a warm sensation inside me starts churning, slowly growing.  And as it grows, it continues to get hotter.

*
Vulcan
xxxxx-xxxxx
Fire Realm

He is quite fast to pick up the things I am saying. His technique in finding his own desire is quite effective.

After all, he is playing with fire before he drifted to my realm.

He must have been emotionally stable that is why he managed to send himself here in the Fire Realm, while he was asleep.

He found his fire and desire.

As he opened his eyes after concentrating, I immediately through a flame towards his direction.

He immediately ducks, avoiding the flame I threw.

"Next lesson, deflecting fire." I stated.

"In deflecting fire, always remember your desire and heat within you. Then, try exerting it through out your body, until the end of each of your fingertips." Giving him the best tip I can give for him to execute it well.

*
Skylar Finn
xxxxx-xxxxx
Fire Realm

"In deflecting fire, always remember your desire and heat within you. Then, try exerting it through out your body, until the end of each of your fingertips."

As she said that, she immediately waved her staff around. Five magic circle were created behind her.

Series of fire balls were sent towards my direction.

I kept on dodging the first three balls.

As the fourth ball of fire reaches me, I tried to touch it with my right hand,  but end up burning  my hand.

I screamed in pain.

The fifth ball of fire is reaching towards.

I am again felt the warm sensation in me, I breathed in and out deeply. As I feel the heat surging through out my body.

I then reached out to the ball of fire with my left hand.

As it made contact with my hand, it no longer burns.

Instead, I was able to swat it to the side, causing to make an impact with a ground.

"Next lesson is conjuring your own fire. Do the same technique and consider the tip I gave you. Try focusing on it as if you are making way for it to move. Try making it go to your palm." She stated.

Since my right hand is burnt, I tried focusing on my left palm.

A load of heat is starting to make way towards my arm. I am feeling sitting still on my palm.

I closed my eyes and tried letting out more of the heat I am feeling. 

Seconds later, my palm is feeling something hot.

I opened my eyes and saw that I just made my own fire and that I am holding it still on top of my palm without burning myself.

It's not easy, my system feels weird as I tried to let it out.

"Now try throwing it." She commanded.

I started waving my hand, but it wont let go.

I tried it for a couple more times, trying to release the flame on top of my palm. To no avail, it wont let go.

"Try shouting as you that movement." Giving me another tip.

I did what she told me and I was able to shoot my own fire.

"Now try not to shout, instead try make your chest feel heavy. A fire wizard always puts pressure on their chest to be able to cast their own magic. That is one of their weakness as well, if you manage to hit them hard in the chest." She explained with details and other important information.

She kept on giving me lessons and guided me through out the training. As I went back home.

The training is short, but because of her straightforward kind of teaching, I was able to learn fast.

*

3rd Person's POV
Monday- 9:00 PM
Magnum Academy, Zach's Room

Everyone is at Zach's room, waiting for Skylar to wake up. Cecil is there as well, she remained silent as she is well aware that Sky travelled to a realm.

They felt a heat coming from Sky's body and the royalties thought that he is having a fever. But Cecil is well aware that he is with the Goddess of Fire, Vulcan.

Zachary is having fight with his thoughts. The warmth coming from Skylar, to him it feels like a calming fire. Yet he did not say anything about it. Instead, he is worried and also thought that Skylar is suffering from a severe fever.

----------
Author's Note:
I hope you enjoy, I somehow became industrious and found the energy today and wanted to do something productive. I hope you appreciate the chapters I made today.