Chapter 37: Back Up

Skylar Finn
Wednesday - 7:00 AM
Magnum Academy, Infirmary

I woke up to a white ceiling. I already know I am at the infirmary. I lifted myself and sat on the bed I was laying at. I checked the clock and the royalties must be at the arena, training for the upcoming magic festival.

I went out of the infirmary and immediately went to the arena.

On my way to the arena I find the academy kind of silent. Maybe they are inside their classes.

I continued making my way towards the arena. As I near the arena, there is no sign of noise or anything. 

I went in and there is no sight of the royalties. I went back inside the campus and decided to talk to the head master.

As I knock the door to his office, a voice was heard from the other side.

"Come in."

I opened the door and entered.

"Oh, are you feeling okay?" He asked me. I nodded and response.

"Where are the others?" I asked, referring to the royalties, they should be training at the moment, but I haven't seen them since I woke up.

I heard him heave a heavy sigh, "They are currently in the Diasen Realm, protecting the realm. I sent them first because you are still out of conscious. And you still need to rest." He stated.

As he mentioned about the Diasen Realm, memory of what Lumina said to me that night came flashing back.

"Please send me there." I stated, requesting the head master to open the portal to the Diasen Realm.

"Are you sure? Soldiers from the council is also in the realm helping out." He said. I nodded slightly thinking that the issue regarding the Crauxx Kingdom taking over the Diasen Realm is serious.

His eyes shines brightly as writing on the wall appeared. Seconds later, a magical force was felt, "This is the last portal that can be opened to enter the realm. The Crauxx Kingdom puts on a curse, not allowing anybody to enter. I am using up so much of my strength. Good Luck!" He explained.

Those Crauxxians are really are hard to deal with.

I jumped in the portal. I closed my eyes from the blinding light and soon adjusted.

As I adjusted to the light, I heard series of explosions and saw many Dias fighting different beast. There are creatures flying up and some were fighting in the solid ground. The forest that was once beautiful and magic is now slowly burning, half of it is already dead. The mountains and the volcanoes change forms drastically, that you can't even say that they are volcanoes or mountains. They all look like bunch of rocks and land stacked together.

I ran towards where the soldiers are and saw many Dias injured. The injured soldiers held out their swords and palms ready to attack me.

"Don't he's one of us." A voice from behind said. I looked back and saw Ro.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"In the battlefield, they are holding them down, but there are too many of them. I think you are the last one to enter the realm." She explained.

This is nuts.

"Go help them! Many Diases have died already, please help us!" She begs. I nodded with a determined look on my face.

Ren must be helping his kind, after all he is the strongest Dias around.

I immediately dash my way towards the forest where many Diases and Crauxxians are fighting. I saw the other royalties, all except Marco and Zach, they must be at the mountains.

There are witches, around ten of them here in the forest, disabling the Diases.

"Area Enchant: Blessing of the Wind" I whispered. The trees that are still alive gave off more oxygen, eliminating all disabling and ailment enchants by the witches. Aiding every Diases and council soldiers in the forest.

"Water Claw." Charging towards a group of wild creatures that look like a tigers. There are 6 of them. They are in the shade of black and grey, their tails are the tails of scorpion. What kind of creatures are this? They must be manticores.

They started running towards me, as I make sure my claws of water grew bigger

They started running towards me, as I make sure my claws of water grew bigger. As we are nearing each other, I stabbed the ground with the claws, making a huge impact. Sending them a few meters away from where they were suppose to.

The smoke from the impact covered the me as I chanted once again.

"Water Nebula." A magic circle appeared below one of them. Sending loads of water, pushing it mid-air.

"Water Tentacle." I grabbed a hold of the one I sent flying and slammed it to the others. They are pretty hard to take down, they should have been out. They are pretty durable, but pretty ugly.

Two of them stood up and a strings of poison went out of their tails.

"Hydro Pump!" Countering their strings of poison, I have no time to deal with them, there are more enemies, I need to end them quickly.

"Aqua Razor!" Sharp looking razors are attached in both ends of my elbow. I maneuvered myself through the smoke and slashed the heads of the three manticore.

"Water Lock!" Locking the remaining three, as I chanted.

"Life Dew!" Life dew is a water spell in which the caster steals the energy from his or her opponents, draining and immobilizing the enemies for a small period of time.

"Water Magic: Aqua Detonate." Eliminating the manticore causing a loud explosion.

I continued running, going after some of the witches.

"Poison Fog!" I heard someone screaming from behind. Dog started to form with the shade of purple. It would be devastating for us to fight them.

"Rain Dance." I whispered as a huge magic circle appeared on top of the island causing it to rain. Taking away the fog she created. I felt a presence from somewhere.

I immediately ran towards it, leaving the witch.

I saw Ren, my Dias, fighting the enemy in his Water State. 

"Sky!" I heard him shout in my head. "I'm glad you are here." He said.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. I saw him nod as he fights the enemies.

"Aqua Dome." I chanted. As I gathered the rain moving a in a fast motion.

"Negatu!"  A voice of a man was heard from above. I looked at him and saw him floating in the air, with dark wings on him.

He must be a fallen angel.

"So you are the last one to enter the realm. Who are you?" He asked with a serious face.

"Hydro Pump!" I directed it to him as loads of water surges out, as it nears him. He just swatted it away with his bare hands.

----------
Please remember to VOTE, ADD, SHARE, FOLLOW and COMMENT.