Chapter 16: Dias

Skylar Finn
7:00 AM-Wednesday
Magnum Academy

After the incident earlier this morning, I found out that he is actually my classmate, remember the vacant seat next to Trisha's chair?

We are currently in the cafeteria, eating and chatting. I am currently sitting next to Aelous, I got to admit he is fun, but I am still annoyed, remembering the incidents that happened. I can feel someone was staring at me and I looked at the chair across me, it is Zach, who is staring, more like glaring at me and Aelous. What is his problem?

30 minutes have passed and we are on our class, Aelous requested to seat next to me and that is why Ro and Trisha moved farther, vacating the seat besides me.

Class after class, we are now in our Taming Class.

"So, today you will be having your guardian, you guardian will either be a beast or a spirit. Your guardian will be most likely to be just like yourself. You need to gain their trust for you to tame them," the teacher said and we just nodded.

"You will enter Diasen Realm, its most likely an island in the middle of the sea, but this realm is especial. The island is too big that it has different habitats. You can go find your guardians by group to help or individually. But if I were you, you should get your guardians yourself, they might berserk or flew away if they met strange presence around them." She continued.

"Isn't dangerous to be there? We are just students." Someone said and the teacher just smiled.

"Do not worry, all of you belong to Diamond section, you can do it. We will spectate you students when you are in the realm. Me, Cecil and Dominic will facilitate you," she stated and everyone was at ease.

Well mom is great teacher. Half of it is true, but half of it is just my sarcasm.

Rei and Aelous decided to pair up, since they both can use air magic, so it would be easier for them.

Ro, Marco and Seth went as well, nature is partially earth magic. I don't know much about Seth's power, but I know he can also control earth.

Trisha went alone, demon soul magic and lightning.

Zach will also go alone and as well as me. The only water attribute magic.

Mom and Mr. Dominic went inside our room and said that the portal is ready. We then went to the gymnasium and there were two portals.

"You can enter the portal with your group or individually. The portal will teleport you to different parts of the island, but if you are with your group and entered at the same time, you will in the same location. Good luck everyone." Mr. Dominic stated and there is a huge crystal screen appeared in the gymnasium.

"We will be spectating you students, for you to get back, you just need to go back were started and think about going here at Magnum Academy." Mom added and everyone nods.

They all went in, except for me and my friends. Seth and his group went in, followed by Rei and Aelous.

Trisha then went in confidently afterwards.

I looked at Zach and he is staring at me, looking worried?

"I'll be fine." I don't know why I said that, but he just nodded and went in as well.