Chapter 21: Ran away

Skylar Finn
xxxxx - xxxxx
Air Realm

I manage to cast some basic spells of air magic, controlling the weather, moisture and even pressure. It's really fun doing air magic, flying everywhere and not worry about the resources needed.

It has been 1 month since I am training air magic and I am very much happy with the outcome.

"The last spell of the day is a secret technique." Heptis stated.

I already have my secret technique for my water magic and haven't used it yet, now I am learning another one for the future war.

"This spell is pretty risky for ordinary casters, but with your royal blood, I know you can pull it off." He stated and he stood straight.

"Air Secret Technique: Sky Drill!"

The sky started to move in a clockwise motion, clouds followed in pursuit, making a huge circular opening in the sky, then suddenly a strong wind moving in circular motion came running down towards the ground.

So strong that I can feel myself almost being taken with it.

As soon as the wind made contact with the ground, the ground cracks and made a hole. The attack is so powerful that it can be felt from miles away, perks of being a God.

"The effect of the spell depends on the caster, the attack can create a hole or just crack it, together with your opponent." Heptis stated and I nodded.

"Unfortunately you need to go back, it's been a month which means a week in your world. The others will meet you soon, train your Dias and he will unlock his higher forms," he stated then suddenly a portal appeared in front of us and he pushed me.

Closing my eyes and feeling the same sensation, I know I am back.

Opening my eyes, I am in our backyard with our luggage ready and mom standing with a warm smile on her face.

"Welcome Home Sky!"

I hugged her and kissed her cheeks.

"I have done it." I stated and she kissed my head.

*
3rd Person's POV

5:00 PM - Friday
Fiore

Many were excited for Sky's return tomorrow morning. There will be classes tomorrow, Saturday because today classes were suspended. The teachers happened to have an important meeting and tomorrow was made as a make up class for it.

The royalties were on their own dorms, the academy is so peaceful at this hour of the day. Ro and Trisha chatting and cooking in their own room while the boys were playing with their video games.

10 o'clock, the moon is in its full glory, lighting the Blood Moon Kingdom, Zachary's kingdom, home of the vampire clans.

The people were now resting, but not sleeping for they are vampires. Even the King and Queen decided to rest. That is when everything was disturbed.

A huge explosion was made in the grand hall. The king and queen, the guards and the whole kingdom were alerted and some when to check it out including the king and queen.