Chapter 47: Force

3rd Person's POV
Wednesday - 7:58 AM
Blood Moon Kingdom, Arena

Hexai Academy's representative already found their egg, the others are yet to find theirs. Hexai already gained 100 points for that.

There is only a few minutes left until the first round or event finishes. 

Trisha and Aelous is having a hard time and they are currently at the garden of the castle. It was huge and wide, that is when a silver egg was seen, half buried on the ground, below the beautiful fire flowers of the kingdom. They immediately took it and summoned their wings to travel back faster to the arena.

The others are growing worried and anxious.

That is when they saw two figure in the air, as it nears, they saw their friends.

"Magnum Academy is second, earning 50 points!" Students, supporters and teachers clap for the Magnumians, Trisha and Aelous.

"Time's up!" The master of ceremonies announced.

The remaining two did not manage to find the last egg, resulting to both Graidelle and Tozar with 0 points. A magical board appeared on top of the arena, stating the current standing and points of the four academies.

"Congratulations. Now to the next event." Master of ceremonies contiunues.

"They don't plan to let us rest?" Aelous stated, more like in a complaining manner.

"The two of the lineup is not allowed to participate in the next round. Please choose one from your team to step forward and take the next event." They announced.

"Thank goodness." Trisha sighed, he though to herself. The first event really exhausted them as it really needs patience, concentration and focus to find the eggs. Considering the fact that the castle is huge and so wide.

"I'll take the next one!" Marco stated as he jumps up and down.

"This is the last event for this morning and the other ones will be continued this afternoon." The master of ceremonies stated. The management and teachers are also considering to let the students to take a break, it was proposed by the headmasters to continue around 1 PM in the afternoon.

"I think we have no choice." Rei sighed as the others also nodded, letting Marco in the next event or round.

Marco may not me the most intelligent or wise among all of them, his raw power is overwhelming. His recklessness is sometime his strength, he may be so straightforward with his offenses and sometime takes attacks head on, but that is the main characteristic of him. He is as sturdy as rock.

"I'm fine with it." Skylar stated, reassuring the others to give Marco a shot to compete. After all, he knows what Marco can do and he is capable enough to withstand any attacks and he is naturally powerful. It's just that he is reckless, that is only his downside. He fights without thinking.

The others then agreed as well.

He then walks forward with a smile.

"The next round is the test of strength." The master of ceremony announced. Skylar and the others sighed in relief, thinking that the next round would not put Marco at a huge disadvantage. He may not be the most powerful of the group, his recklessness makes him special.

"All the students need to do is to break as much light screen as they can." Then a 10 layer light screen appeared in the field of the arena.