Chapter 40: Aqua Realm

Skylar Finn
Thursday - 6:00 PM
Magnum Academy, Infirmary

I am currently laying inside one of the infirmary beds, my body was so worn out, reminiscing everything that happened in the realm. 

From facing the manticores and witches.

Beheading Natas.

Burying the island below sea level.

But what I can't really forget is the moment I lost Ren. It really pains me, my Dias sacrificing himself. If only I was more aware of my surrounding, I might have saved him. If only I was able to move and learn magic faster, I must have prevented Crauxx Kingdom from invading the Diasen Realm.

If only.

They must be training right now. I heard that the Magic Festival was again move to next week Wednesday. They plan to make the festival last for three days.

I need to train, but I am still worn out.

I then decided to take a short sleep, I need to recover as fast as possible.

Hours later, I was woken up by something wet in my feet. I forced my eyes open and saw the sky with a hint of purple, pink and orange. Sunset? I asked myself.

I lifted myself and sat on the warm ground. I was met with a sea, the sun slowly setting. Sand providing warmth to my palms.

"How are you?" I turned to my side and saw a woman, silently watching the sun to set.

She is beautiful, her clothing is also pretty. She must be Leviosa, the Goddess of Water. I must be in her realm, her home.

 I must be in her realm, her home

"I'm good." Still feeling the water kissing the soles of my feet.

"You still need to train your water magic." She deadpanned. "Huh?" I asked.

I did not notice that loads water from the sea is surging towards me, swatting me away, sending me a few feet away from where I was standing, but manage to not let myself fall to the ground.

"You can't even defend a surprise attack." Her bright face now became serious.

Seconds later, the sun was no longer in sight as a magic circle appeared in front of her. The battle is about to start.

"Hydro Cannon." She chanted. A spell similar to hydro pump, but hydro cannon doubles the amount and speed of the hydro pump.

"Aquatise." Holding my hand forward forming a shield to protect me from her attack.

" Holding my hand forward forming a shield to protect me from her attack