Chapter 4: Fiore's Magnum Academy

Skylar Finn
2 months later, 7:00 AM-Monday

The sun decided to kiss my face and the annoying but loving yells from downstairs decided to wake me up.

"Wake up Sky! We need to prepare our stuffs and we will leave soon!"

"I'm already up mom!" I yelled back.

School year was over last Friday, last night me and mom talked about going back to Fiore with me. She already have talked to the headmaster of the school I am transferring at. I believe his name is Madoxx and is friend with my crazy mom.

I prepped myself for what will happen later because I am so nervous, but there is a quarter part of me that is excited. My main goal right now is to grow strong and find Adamia, I will save my mother, find my father and protect Fiore. I got shivers all over my body just by simply thinking about what I am supposed to do.

What if I fail? Nevermind.

"Breakfast is ready, Sky!" I then went down for breakfast and greeted her.

Mom noticed how tensed I am at the moment.

"You will do just fine sweetheart. By the way, Madoxx said that there were some new registered students so you will be validated through test in the school's gym" she smiled.

Then it hit me. A practical enrollment. Are you kidding me? And as far as I remember what mom told me is that it's hard to enter that school. I'm so f*cked up right now. I am even that good in using my magic.

"You will do good, just relax okay? I know you can do it. I'll tell you what you will do before we get to your school. Before I forgot, I am a teacher there." She said smiling.

"WHAT!?" I asked shocked.

"Surprise!" She said doing the hand gesture of waving it up. This crazy woman.

"Anyways, have you packed your things?" I nodded and she smiled then walked to me as she ruffled my hair.

"You will do just fine, just feel it here." She said touching my chest where my heart is.

I smiled at her knowing she will always be by my side. How I wish I have Hannah and Jordan by my side. I really need them at times like this.

"Go get your stuff and let's get going!"

I then walked upstairs taking my luggage and before I walked out of my room, the drawer in my study table started emitting light. I touched my neck and the necklace wasn't there. I started walking towards it and slowly opened it. It's my necklace's golden pendant shining with a slight crack on it and what caught my attention is a framed photo of me, Jordan, Hannah and Mom. I started tearing up, I was trying to hold it in, but I failed miserably.

My family here on Earth. I love them. I really do.

I miss you Hannah.

I miss you Jordan. I whispered.

I touched the necklace and it stopped shining. I then put the necklace in my neck and also took the picture frame with me.

I went back downstairs and I saw my mom looking at me with tears in her eyes. She went to me and hugged me gently.

"I don't know if I can do it mom? Maybe Lumina made a mistake," I said in a whisper.

"No Sky, she is always right, she didn't made a mistake. Look at yourself. You have grown into a fine young boy. She knows, we know that the child of Kadita and Lucius will save us all. Just believe in yourself, okay?" She said and I just nodded in her chest still crying and I felt her kiss my head.