Chapter 14: Swim

Skylar Finn
4:00PM-Tuesday
Magnum Academy's Gymnasium

The coach told us to go and get change for our practical exercise, with the pool in the gymnasium, I know we will do laps. I am kind of excited though, I love swimming when we were still on Earth. I am a mermaid for Pete's sake.

Anyways, I am currently walking towards the locker. Once I have reached the locker room, most of them were already shirtless and are now wearing their swimming trunks.

I went to mine and grabbed my shirt. I went to a cubicle and changed my clothes. Once I was shirtless and now wearing the blue shorts, with my necklace dangling in my neck, I went out and was met by observing eyes.

Their eyes were ogling at me and I find it so uncomfortable, I went back to my locker and I can feel their eyes following every movement I make, even the princes too.

I took my goggles and dashed out of the locker room. Once I close the door of the locker room, many were whistling and talking loudly in the room. I went to the gymnasium and was met by some of the already changed boys and girls. Their heads turned in my direction, that is where the girls start squealing and boys whistling. Some have mouths gaping open and blood trailing down from their nose.

'Damn, he is so ho.t'

'Thank god we were paired with diamond this time.'

'Saw that already, but I won't get tired of it.'

'Look at his tummy, baby tummy, so hot.'

'Look at that cute V-line.'

'Look at those curves bro.'

Yeah. I am not that fit, I have a flat tummy with some linings for baby abs. I heard the girls giggling, and when I spotted mom, she was smiling widely at me.

That is when a towel was suddenly wrapped around my body, I turned and saw Zach looking as serious as ever.

*
Zachary Jade
4:00PM-Tuesday
Magnum Academy's Boys Locker Room

Me, Marco, Rei and Seth went to the locker room to get change, many were already there. After we have changed, we were about to head out when I saw Skylar coming in.

Everyone is watching him, we then saw him grabbed his trunks and went to a cubicle. In a minute, he comes out shirtless.

I was just there, stuck to where I was standing, the boys in the room were eyeing him, his pale skin, flat tummy, a V-line and those pink-rosy nipples. I can feel myself getting hard, that is were I snapped out of it. Many were still looking at him, even my friends. I have this feeling that started churning in my system.

He then dashed out of the room and that is when the room became noisy, I decided to go out grabbing my towel and goggles. Once I reached the gymnasium, they were squealing, giggling and eyeing him. That is when I felt the same feeling, the feeling of being irritated.

I immediately went over to him and wrapped my towel securely on his body. He then turned and I met with his blue orbs. So beautiful, so delicate and so calming, just like the sea.

The teacher then whistled catching all our attentions. He said that we will be doing laps and the other section will go first, then we follow.