Chapter 10: Just Getting Started

3rd Person's POV
9:35AM-Tuesday
Magnum Academy

The bell rang, signaling the end of the second period, Sky then was pulled by Ro and Trisha while the others were trailing behind the three, making their way to the cafeteria.

On their way, the hallway was filled with murmurs, many students were talking bout Sky regarding to what happened in their Science period.

Sky and the other royalties just shrugged it off and went to the cafeteria.

"Me and Rei will get the food, you guys just go sit there," Marco stated and dragged Rei with him. Sky seated and beside her were the two girls, still fangirling Sky's intelligence.

"The headmaster said that we will be having new proctors for Magic/Spell Class and Alchemy." Seth brought up a topic.

"I hope they aren't strict you know, just like the last ones." Ro stated.

"Agreed." Trisha replied.

The cold vampire did not respond, his eyes busy looking at the angel.

They were all talking and there came their friends with food on hand.

While enjoying their food, a commotion is about to happen once again.

Olivia went near the royalties' table and grabbed Sky's hair and said, "You bitch, did you just humiliate me in front of the class? Huh?"

The royalties were about to save their friend when one of Olivia's friends spoke, "Come on sister Ro, why bother being with this fag? He is just a fame whore?"

"Excuse me slut, I wouldn't let my brother be attached to a hedgehog like you!" Ro stated glaring at the girl.

"Oh come on sister, we will be a family soon," the girl attempts to touch Ro's cheeks when Ro slapped her hand away, "Don't touch me!"

The girl was humiliated and wanted to attack Ro as well, as the girl was about to slap Ro, she fell on the floor, with mouth gaping open.

Olivia lets go of Sky's hair and checked her fallen friend. Trisha went to Sky and checked on him, even the boys did, now they are glaring at the group of girls.

"Shit! I can't breath." The girl said.

"You fag! What did you do!" Olivia was about to attack Sky, that is when someone kicked her face so hard.

Everyone was shocked, it was no other than Zach.

"You know what? You are a shame to our kingdom, who do you think you are?" Zach coldly said making the girls' cower in fear.

"Just because your a vampire leader's daughter, you can do whatever you want. I can still strip your father's position off." Zach glared at her.

"That fag is an attention seeker! A fake bitch!" Olivia retorted.

"Excuse me?" Trisha stated.

The royalties laughed, even Zach did.

"Bitch, open your eyes, between the both of you, you are the attention seeker." Marco stated.

"He deserves the attention he have, he earned it through his competency." Rei added.

"I agree with brother. And comparing your appearances, he is way better looking than your recently operated nose." Ro said while laughing.

"He didn't humiliate you in class, you humiliated yourself." Trisha shrugged her off.

"I have nothing to say, but I agree with what all of them had said," Seth stated, smiling widely at Sky with his head hang low.

"He is a fag! A slut! An abomination!" One of the Olivia's friends retorted.

"Really?" Zach asked.

The girls nodded with a smirk, but was pulled off when Zach laughed at their statement.

"Well, if he is, why is he a hundred times better than you bitches?" Zach, the cold vampire just complimented someone.

The girls were defeated in the heated argument. The girl on the floor is still having a hard time breathing.

Seconds later the girl seems like returning to normal, but she suddenly started vomiting.

They looked at Sky and asked "What did you do Sky?" Ro asked.

Sky just laughed so loud like a psycho, but everyone was in awe to how beautiful their angel is.

"You, calling me a fag and a fame whore?" He continued laughing.

"Well, at least I am not like your slut of a friend here, that happens to be pregnant," everyone was shocked at the news Sky stated.

"Don't worry, she is fine, I just triggered her morning sickness," Sky continued and stand up.

"I already have warned you."

"Who is the slut now? Carrying a child without knowing who the father is, the kid will basically be called a bastard, and its his/her mother's fault," he continued laughing and turned to get out of the cafeteria, trailed by the royalties.

"We're not yet over!" Olivia glared at the back of Sky, while Sky smiled and turned to look back at her, with an intense glare and menacing smile.

"Oh sweetie, we are just getting started."

-------
Note:
I'm hoping for more of your support, please vote and comment your thoughts.
Love
JervysAndrei💙
-------