Chapter 27: Commence

Read the Author's Note at the end of this chapter!
----------------------

3rd Person's POV
Wednesday
Magnum Academy

After defeating the cyclops, Skylar immediately checked on the royalties in the clinic. On his way to his destination he bumped into someone, Olivia, the cunning vampire. She glared at him, but he immediately walks away, ignoring her glares.

As he reach the clinic, he was met with the sleeping forms of the princes and princesses. He then waved his hand around and conjured water. The water landed softly on to their bodies, healing them gently and slowly. After a minute of the process, the royalties woke up to the situation and now they are all fully healed.

When they glance towards the door they met with those two loving blue eyes.

"Are you guys alright?" The owner of the blue orbs asked.

The princesses couldn't hold back their tears and immediately run towards the boy, hugging him tightly. Even the princes felt shivers down their spines, all they wanted is to be forgiven by the lovely boy in front of them.

"Skyla--'' Zachary wasn't able to finish what he wanted to say when the door opened again revealing Headmaster Madoxx.

They were called towards the gymnasium for further information, regarding the upcoming evaluation for these young magnumians.

"7 will be chosen by the adjudicators and panel, but only one would be crowned as the last man standing and have the highest chance to participate in the festival. In the festival, the winning team will then face each other, the last man standing will have the chance to choose and face a king or queen in a show-match." Headmaster stated, that created uproar inside the gymnasium. After all, everyone wants to have a shot to go head-to-head with their rulers.

After more chit and chat, here and there, Skylar went out, followed by the royalties. Ro can't help it anymore and immediately hugged Sky behind his back, missing the warmth from her friend, Skylar turned and hugged back. Trisha joined as well as the others, well except Zachary.

"Sorry," first word Zach uttered and Skylar just smiled at him, as a symbol that everything is okay and that he understands. The others let go of Skylar, then Sky ran to Zach and hugged him. Zachary was stunned and slowly hugged back the pure soul in front of him.

All of them went to the waterfalls, hang out and train as well.

Skylar, hiding every bit of his identity, but he knows that it won't be for too long.

*
3rd Person's POV
Day of Evaluation
Magnum Academy

Many are so eager to see the participants, the non-participating students are all so wild inside the arena waiting for the event to start. That is when fireworks start dancing in the sky. That made the crowd go louder as the event commences.

"Good Morning Magnum Academy," a booming sound coming from the microphone was heard, Cecil.

"Welcome to our evaluation day to choose 7 young magnumians to compete and represent Magnum Academy in the Inter-School Magic Festival, this year's festival will be hosted by Blood Moon Kingdom." She continued, the students then cheered so loudly, setting the arena on fire.

"There will be 3 different events to test the participants and as the event goes by, teachers will vote those who are worthy to participate in the upcoming magic festival. Let us all welcome the participants!" Everybody yelled and cheered for their bets. Many of them were rooting for the royalties, as they have royal blood, it is only understood that they are some of the strongest there are.

The participants were doing their own entrance.

Some were teleporting, some were riding their Dias and some are levitating. But the royalties or the SGs were the most head turners.

They just entered the huge doors of the arena, walking in elegance attracting so much attention. Yet everybody is still wondering where did the little angel go. Even the royalties doesn't know where he is.

Then it started raining drenching the open arena. Everyone was shock to the sudden change of weather as it was so sunny just seconds ago. The students were about to relocate and teachers were planning to postpone the event, but the droplets of water coming from the sky stopped mid air. You can see every single droplet of water mid air.

The water then was bended and moved in a certain motion, creating a huge ball of water in the middle. Seconds later, the water exploded and there stood Skylar. People went crazy and even teachers were clapping for the young wizard.

"Let the battle commence?" he asked cutely with a smile on his face.

----------------------
AUTHOR's NOTE:

Hello there! I don't really know what to do. I have choices though, if I should just continue with this storyline or change it entirely because I have new a idea. Or should I just use this idea for future book projects. What do you guys think?