Chapter 11: Vampire Leader

3rd Person's POV
12:10 PM-Tuesday
Magnum Academy

It is already lunch break for the magnum students, the group of royalties settled outside the campus at a restaurant for their lunch.

"I'll go get our food," Sky suggested.

"Let me go with you," Seth and Zach stated at the same time, on the other hand, Rosanna and Trisha were exchanging meaningful loooks.

Sky just nodded and asked for their orders, then went to order together with Prince Zach and Seth, many eyed the group of attractive students, especially Sky with his jet-black air and beautiful blue orbs.

When it's their turn to order, all of the cashier was looking at them, most especially the smaller figure.

The cashier in front of them, a guy, can't stop stuttering at Sky.

"W-What c-can I get you sir?" The guy asked and Sky just smiled sweetly at the guy, while the two behind the attractive angel were glaring at the cashier. Many were intimidated, while Sky is just so naïve at the current situation.

After ordering, Zach went to the comfort room and the two went back to their seats, as they wait for their food. They were having a good time talking about when will they have the chance to tame their guardian and other school related stuffs, that is when an adult vampire came inside, beside him is her daughter, Olivia.

"It's him, dad, he bullied me!" Olivia referred to Sky, while faking a cry.

Skylar Finn
12:15PM-Tuesday
Gil's Restaurant

"It's him, dad, he bullied me!"

Really? She really have good timing, when will this girl stop. Every single food trip I have, she will always be there to ruin everything. I am really hungry at the moment.

The tall and pale man approached our table. He saw the royalties and greeted them, "Good afternoon princes and princesses, why are hanging out with a commoner?"

Is he here to shame me?

I didn't speak or have done anything, but wait for our food.

"We hang out with anyone we want," Seth coldly said, irritation is visible in his face.

"I'm sorry, but this kid happens to bully my lovely daughter, he is a pest!" He exclaimed, pointing at me with a glare.

My friends laughed at his demand and I saw Olivia glaring at them.

"Is there something funny?" He asked.

"Yes, there is. Your daughter happens to be so dumb that she doesn't know what she really is talking about," Rei said while the others are laughing.

"Excuse me?" The man raised his brow, questioningly.

"I think it's not right to bully my daughter, did this pest happens to influence you your Highnesses?"

This man is getting into my nerves and even the smug face this Olivia has.

"Excuse me sir, but I didn't do anything to your so called 'lovely' daughter," I said emphasizing the word lovely, mocking Olivia.