Chapter 36: Earth Realm

Skylar Finn
xxxxx-xxxxx
Earth Realm

As I open my eyes, one thing comes in to my mind. Not again.

I remember every thing that happened before I fainted. Now that I woke up to a different environment, makes me think that I once again accidentally transported myself to another realm.

This time I don't know what realm. There is nothing here, I can only see clouds as I remain lying on the floor.

Seconds later, I decided to stand on my feet and looked at the surrounding. I am currently  standing at a wide field. I decided to walk around.

After a moment, I was standing at the edge of this field. Where am I?

I looked below the edge I was standing at. There are also clouds below the edge. I can see big trees through it.

I am on top of a very tall mountain with an open field on top of it. It's freaking me out.

I prepared a defensive stance, being wary of my surrounding. That is why the air is kind of cold, because I am high up. This is the Earth Realm, I am kind of sure of that. This is the realm of Ivter.

The field starts shaking as dust and sand particles from the ground. The dust moves in a swirling motion, surrounding me and trapping inside a vortex.

"Sand Vortex." A heard a voice from somewhere, I can't see through the sand trapping.

"Aqua Wings." I casted as I flew up, but the vortex continues to grow taller. As it continues to follow me I doubled the amount of water behind my back, trapping myself on my own ball of water, curling myself into a fetal position.

Seconds after trapping myself, the sand completely covers the ball I am at. I then stretched my hands out as the water covers me went out to different direction, putting out the vortex of sand.

Then I saw a guy with huge muscles, wearing nothing but a clothing on his waist covering his mid section and below. 

"Sand Buster!" He moved his forward with his palm facing me. Loads of sand surges out in a chaotic manner. Sand particles reaching out to me.

"Wind Blow." A white magic circle appeared in front of my mouth as loads of wind made its way out, wiping away all the sand, redirecting it to the God of Earth.

He then swatted the sand away. A boulder appeared in front of me, he then punches it turning it to small pieces of rocks, directed at me.

I spin on position, loading up flame on my body.

"Fire Wheel!" I casted as a magic circle appeared below me, loading up flame in a rotating motion, protecting me from the pieces of rocks. Melting it all away.

I then felt a huge pain on my left arm while spinning. I was attacked by a huge boulder, sending my flying away.

"Your defense is not that good yet." He stated with a serious tone.

"How can you protect the world if you can't even protect yourself." He straightforwardly stated. "Stand straight! Act tough!" This time, madness visible in his tone.

I am not straight. I joked inside my head.

"Lou Stonelia." He chanted as plenty of magic circles appeared behind him. Similar spell from the spell I copied from the witch I faced last time.

 Similar spell from the spell I copied from the witch I faced last time

I did the same, "Lou Aquila!"

Beams of water went face to face with the attacks he made, unfortunately, his attacks just dispersed my beams of water. Ivter's attack then went towards me, I dodged one after the other, but did not saw one of them coming to the side.

I had no time to dodge it, so instead of dodging, I reached out my hand grabbing a hold of it.

It continues to push me backward, but I felt a constricting feeling in my palms. I then conjured enough strength all on my arms and sole of my feet to stop it from pushing me.

Seconds later of holding it, I manage to put a crack on it.

"Very Good." I heard him said.

"To cast your own earth spell, make sure you have a stiff posture and should be unwavering." He continued explaining.

I did the same stance as before. "Don't open your palms like, close them together tightly." Giving me a tip.

"Now feel the ground you are standing it, make it move." He said.

I did what he asked me to do. Feeling the ground is different from feeling the water I used to conjure. It feels so rough and so hard, unlike water that is so soft and smooth. This kind of feeling inside my system is so unfamiliar.

I connected both of my fist in my chest, feeling every bit of the sensation I have at the moment. I then stomped my feet like what Dura did at the arena just an hour ago.

I felt the ground shaking and felt myself elevating. I looked below me and saw how the ground I was standing on made a platform, lifting me up from where I was originally standing at.

"Good." I raised my head and saw a boulder coming at my way.

I raised my fist, feeling the same sensation. Punching it as hard as I can, breaking it into pieces.

More boulders were sent towards me, as I stepped down the platform I was standing at.

Punches and kicks were thrown in each boulders flying towards me.

"Try not to break them." He said. I tried what he said.

More boulders went on my way, but I end up bursting all of them into piece. One last boulder made its way.

I closed my eyes and opened them again, regaining composure, I saw how the boulder was at a slow motion on my own perspective, as if time slows down.

I slowly reached my hand towards it, as it softly landed on my palm, catching the boulder with my bare hands. Then swatting it back to Ivter.

I saw how the boulder breaks on its own as nears Ivter. "Now try using your mind to move or break it, just focus on the sensation you were feeling right now."

The lesson continued with Ivter.

-----------

Please remember to VOTE, FOLLOW, ADD, COMMENT and SHARE