TWENTY FIVE

A touch of ink may brand ones skin

A touch of ink may brand ones skin. But the touch of him inked my soul. He kissed me tenderly, his lips taking mine in a rhythm that suggested the idea how much he might detest losing me. It felt as he was delusional to synthesize the complex need he had into something sweet and gentle. But that did not remain the same when I crippled the side of his shirt, tipping my toes and pressing myself to him in trust, I played my part. Played until he flipped the game into his dimension.

In spur of seconds I found myself with my back flat against the pillar, grabbing both my wrist he raised them above my head. Breaking the kiss for few selfless moment he looked into my eyes-

My body froze at the unspoken thoughts and pent up desires he pried me with. While my senses stayed frozen, it also burned and melted the tension with the touch of his.

"I could recreate our first kiss for you" he breathes, his chest heaving evenly "But I can't seem to think relatively straight. And nor am I that kind of innocent anymore, so I can't trust myself with that" he said, his huskey tone barely high than a whisper,  if his voice was to be compared with a taste- a rich dark chocolate would suffice. Not bitter, but a flavor that awakens ones drift."Nothing to say?" He teased staring at my lips.

"Why do you keep calling yourself toxic" I enquired refering what I had read.

Did I wait for answer?

Yes.

But did I got one?

He inhaled with an indescribable smile-

"That is because I am"

He dips by the crook of my neck, his hot breath effected the ability big mine to even remotely think as he whispers by my ears.

"I changed a lot from what I was. But if I can't kill- I commit till I die"

He doesn't let me catch up with my stuck up conscience as he clutches my waist in a slow vice grip. When my dress rides up little, I don't complain. Not when I hear him moan a growl against my neck as trailed his lips by them. I close my eyes when I felt hand reach my lower thigh. The tips of his fingers brushed against my cold skin and then I gasp- pushing him away startled. He coughs a shock stumbling over to side as I stared wide at the deck door.

The door whose click had reached me like a siren. It opens and in walks a tall man in an oddly similar attire as of U who I still couldn't look at. The man strides over us with a smile, and as he nears I couldn't resist the pang of theory that crawls up my features.

I've seen this man when I woke up after having lost my memory. And there wasn't a day that had I forgotten his name ever since.

Dr. Christopher Reed.

And not only does it ends there-

Haven't merely seen but read about him gave me an insight to just how well we both had known each other in past. So when he smiles at me I blink at him auspiciously. But then again I could also be imitating a toad with how he cautiously approached me.