SIX

"You pervert"

"You pervert"

When the insulting phrase left me, my body passively relaxed, but by how rigid his posture went- maybe he wasn't expecting an abrupt backlash.

From the corner of my gaze, I saw his hands drop. Followed by the space he puts between us when he retreats.

With proud nose pointed on air for unfathomable reason, I blindly searched for the switch among the tiled wall. But when his rugged fingers brushed against mine to carry out a likelier act of blessing our eyes with a vision that wasn't just saber rays from dance floor-

"I'll do it" said the sudden feminist in me.

He obeyed.

When the lights flickered on, I still had the band of frown. Sensitive, my eyes squirmed at the intensity of luminous the room held. But once it settled I whirled around to face the only other presence.

"Look dude-

I began, but after the utterance I really adapted to what I said look-Dude.

Look.

Looked at the sheer sculpture of a human that was too real to be a man.

He was indeed not a dude. But a man, and dare I confess not a preposition to be linked with what I had accused him of.

Pervert?

How hypocritical of me to accuse him when i- Althea was intuitively and sinfully checking him out regardless of how much I forced myself to hold his gaze that watched me intently- despite framed with black rimmed glass, his lidded stare scorchingly stood out. Penetrating through my soul.

Soul.

The soul he unknowingly began to toy with those perfect, lustrous pink lips began to speak.

"Are you okay?"

That was good question.

But was I okay?

Very much.

More than okay.

Like horny okay.

"I am sorry if I had been staring at you for a ridiculously long time. I am a bit tipsy if you haven't noticed yet"

Blaming it on Alcohol was the quickest reliance I could think of. Besides of course it were those drinks, I am a reliable. Decent women that everybody keeps their distance from.

One- because I usually don't hurt their feelings.

Two-because when I do hurt, I really don't care.

Unfortunately- he refused to reply. He instead settled to watch me, the perky corner of his lips twitched, but seldom bloomed into a smile. It was his eyes, the eyes that were so raw with a kind of warmth and life that it felt like the intuition of every emotions that mine never held after what had happened.