•••

This book is a sequel, You have to read the first book TOXIC INNOCENCE to understand this.

Althea

I am Althea Davies.

And I really don't have a story to tell. Sitting and gnawing on my lips, with my hand clamped on the ruffles of my parka jacket wasn't a sign of nervousness.

I was immesely pissed at my brother Felix who had set me up on this double date so I might get a life out of my room.

With his arms pulverized between my teeth in imagination I kept gritting my teeth, illustrating a map if he ever would feel the pain telepathically. He would scream and kick me to the other side of the room.

But in my head, I defeated Felix and won. He even apologized for coercing my innocent self into this so called date with-

"-They know me well, for I belong from a really established family"

The shady hue of night restaurant sadly hid the apparent grimace I adorned. The said, established human from allegedly known family chuckled obnoxiously.

"It's fine if you are a bit hesitant or nervous around me. I know I give off that effect"

That, did it.

Pulling the chair I got up, the wood screeches like a moaning banshee as the classy diners that they so call it looked at us. At me.

I let the coat slip of my shoulder to reveal the acrylic stained Mickey mouse graphic laced t shirt and red pajamas. I sat relaxed, aware of the disappointing stares I got from elderly crowd.

The man I was with wore a customised tux with slacks and everything I could name that came under the criteria, luxury.

And snobbery.

So I brought the rim of my drink winking at him.

He should see the message I was spewing at him.

If I was nervous, I wouldn't have come here to meet you in the clothes I took my evening nap in.

To be honest-

I was only here to make stories that I lost during my time in U.K.The one I gave up trying to remember more that two years ago.

But with it, I also lost the nature and patience I had. If life was all about being a bitch to me, to take away everything I had worked for in a snap. I might as well return the favour.

And I was getting pretty good at it.

.....

I am so nervous right now. What do you think about this ?

And yes. The book is going to be in Althea's narrative. Mostly😉. I don't have a need for omniscient narrative as I did for Toxic Innocence. .

Accidental new readers, this is a sequel...if interested..you must read the first book to understand.🙂🤗